What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

These look great - I can only see the lock bar sculpt on the pinside shop - where is the shooter skill for art of pinball?

JJP announced native support for scorbit so JJP game with Wifi can connect to scorbit - Uodste coming for DI so it can do it too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow @James
Great price!

I will say that these are a really good price! Cheaper than Freddie’s at £571!

And will be cheaper than what I paid direct from Lior after import! 🤦‍♂️

is this the parts for sale forum? [emoji23][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Couldn’t agree something I felt comfortable working with at my perceived risk level.

He makes amazing work, and I genuinely believe in the product. He’s a great guy to boot. I’m glad to have been able to get a great insight into the products new and coming which are truly incredible. There’s some great vendors committed to his product, and hopefully his work will make it more into the UK.

Last edited:
Couldn’t agree something I felt comfortable working with to protect the business and my customers at a my perceived risk level that I felt comfortable with.

All customers have been contacted today and agreed. So it was best that existing suppliers who work on those terms continue to do so.

Lior makes amazing work, and I believe in the product. I just couldn’t get this one over the line in a way I have been able to do with others.
Lior makes great mods, items made in Israel? I guess it can be a tad risky when buying relatively expensive quality items in bulk from overseas.

Last edited:
Yes this is correct.

On other more positive news - GNR still looks amazing.

Last edited:
i have a cousin in israel. when i visit i take two huge suitcases full of bacon and pork sausages. i bring two huge empty suitcases home a week later. so i can ship more or less anything you like for free [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom