What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

Hi guys
I have code 1.17 LE. I downloaded it over wifi. However, I tried to download 1.18 and 1.19 and had the same result.
It does the download, says it’s installing, the yellow bar goes about 25% of the way and then it reboots again with 1.17 code!

is anyone buying a SE?! half the game is missing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys
I have code 1.17 LE. I downloaded it over wifi. However, I tried to download 1.18 and 1.19 and had the same result.
It does the download, says it’s installing, the yellow bar goes about 25% of the way and then it reboots again with 1.17 code!

yeah there is a bug you have to do the 1.19 update via USB.

Neil.

Oh BTw @Neil McRae yours still looks like it’s getting pride of place out front from the rest or is that so you can work on it continuously :rofl:

yeah but almost got all the niggles out, that Rick and Morty you have will be in and out you might as well put it on rails!

but will be tombstoning No Fear to fit it in because next week -> LED ZEPPELIN LE is arriving!

Neil

Always thought the plunger would look better coming out of one of the eye sockets, but understand it would cause problems locating it on the pin Without looking weird/lopsided etc

Where can I get this? And the ce plunger?

Get the Skull & lockbar from Freddie’s pinball palace in Germany.

The Art Of Pinball Shooter rod- the bullet.. is only available from Little Shop Of Games I. The US.

I have a couple on order.. which are spoken for, but could see if I can add another shooter rod to the order.. otherwise shipping for 1 rod is $62

Get the Skull & lockbar from Freddie’s pinball palace in Germany.

The Art Of Pinball Shooter rod- the bullet.. is only available from Little Shop Of Games I. The US.

I have a couple on order.. which are spoken for, but could see if I can add another shooter rod to the order.. otherwise shipping for 1 rod is $62
See if you can add another, let me know

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom