What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

Yeah sounds like a real piece of sh1t. Gonz mate I'm happy to help load up and share the burden of ownership going forward

A true pinball community pulling together for the greater good.

The chains of bondage associated with this machine of the devil are significant.

Ok..... I’m going to hazard a guess but I took a screenshot from Kaneda mincing around earlier......
He held his laptop up showing some blurred footage of GnR......
If you look at the image I can see at the top of screen which looks like the bottom of a translite.
Could it be this?
9975DAC4-A6AC-4928-B426-AD9F8FD6620A.jpegFB04FEF3-2523-4DA0-B2DA-6793594C788E.png

Well it's been Monday in the US for over 3 hours now 🤷‍♂️ pffft

Easy fix is Phil to go Facebook live. It’s a win all round until they find out it’s Phil that is. But hey for the greater good I say 😝

I think our build up here, and pinside, has helped generate interest.
I am in no position to buy NIB nor would as there are so many other pins to try first but as a life long GnR fan, this would be on the list if a lotto win came in.
I woke up this morning thinking, today we will know....

It's going to be interesting to see JJP have a crack at a metal/rock type pin. Stern have kinda nailed it with Metallica and especially Iron Maiden. Not to mention the pretty decent ACDC and Kiss.

^^ A lot of people worldwide looking forward to this. Having the full backing and input from Slash........holy moly.
I reckon if the CEs are limited to say 250 units then they will disappear fast.
Surely Slash will have a bunch reserved for friends and family and the GnR exclusive fan club.

Wow people already have JJP#6 might see streams tomorrow once NDAs lift according to mnpinball over on pinside.

6750 USD standard - LE 9500 USD - CE 12500 USD
How’s that lineup with previous JJP releases? I’ve never looked too much at a JJP but I’ve got a spot reserved if they do drop Toy Story after GnR.

How’s that lineup with previous JJP releases? I’ve never looked too much at a JJP but I’ve got a spot reserved if they do drop Toy Story after GnR.

From memory the LE and CE prices look the same as before, but the standard looks cheaper than Wonka.

Big jump between cost of pro and premium, sorry mean std and le ;-)
apparently standard is cheaper than wonka was but no PF I would expect so.
CE has special extra speakers or summit with topper and extra mode and extra ball lock in apron for some reason

Back
Top Bottom