What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

Kaneda told me these issues were sorted
Twat......lol........ 🙄👊
Don’t think I want the the first batch, happy to wait for #4999
5E3DE8A2-C317-475D-9D5D-4808188130E2.jpeg1FA1C86B-C837-41E7-B3D3-9907D043C936.jpeg

Kaneda told me these issues were sorted
Twat......lol........ 🙄👊
Don’t think I want the the first batch, happy to wait for #4999
View attachment 122672View attachment 122680
This is the same deal for all manufacturers you see all the bad ones littered on Pinside yet never a mention of the 99% of good ones.
If I did end up with a stinker I’d take that all day over planking and blurred art but fingers crossed Phil gets late batch and they sorted as I’m in no rush either.

That could just be a badly installed post perhaps.
Not sure it qualifies as pooling....... my IMDN on the other hand.......

Expo Micro presentation showed the new process used for Spectrum play-fields and has been used for last year or so.
Apparently some GnR playfields are dated 2019.... perhaps they haven’t had the Spectrum treatment - who knows ??
Only a rumour circulating.

Someone did say they were waiting on more playfields arriving for production so hopefully they those new super ones.

Have to say JJP have no excuse on this, and mirco is a total ****show.

d6602c81a30786742166ebea14ad5051.jpg

5a0922e287d2ec6136ef6401edc760ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

About time a scoop was designed to clamp down around that area to protect the edge.
Posts, who knows🤷‍♂️ Maybe put in too tight or just a crap clearcoat.

All is being revealed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

About time a scoop was designed to clamp down around that area to protect the edge.
Posts, who knows🤷‍♂️ Maybe put in too tight or just a crap clearcoat.

That's a metal washer at the base of that post, I thought plastic was what was supposed to be used. But the clear should be strong enough to handle it you would think.

@Neil McRae where are these pics from?
Neil has secretly had one flown over and both he and the Stern Army are sabotaging the competition :rofl:

In all seriousness I do hope they get on top of these problems and can only guess these are from the 1st run they had ready for the release. So new factory, new staff building a new pin could all contribute. As for Mirco I suprised after that presentation but those maybe the earlier playfields they had for over a year sitting around for the initial build.

It could be a lot worse after some of the pics ive just been sent via PM taken during unboxing Sterns but I dont want to turn this thread into a **** throwing fest lets all be positive and hope these problems well and truely ironed out. :thumbs:

Col - feeling hopefull

The scoop edge- looks battered... not installed flush with the hole?
Possible Ball hitting that and chipping away at the edge of clear?

Wonder what the ball looks like... if it has burrs in it that would also chew up the clear..?

I might be being stupid, but how are the car companies managing it?
Don’t have steel balls bashing about on the surface, still not as good as it used to be though.
I did a bit of car spraying back in the 80’s/90’s, paint back then was pretty bad for you ☠️

Back
Top Bottom