What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

New code seems to be well underway, finally, including at least one item from my wishlist: a high score table for biggest jackpot losers!

So how far are they going with this? Is it a total revamp of the rules? Multiball changes?
No one knows. So far he’s adjusting song scoring and has added the aforementioned losers table. But he’s stressed that this is just the first stage.
Very glad it’s getting some more code love though 👍
In my opinion it really just needs some score balancing and something to make Slash Solo not quite so suicidal.
And maybe make the 2-ball booster multiballs not quite so essential for getting a good song score.

This is great news 👍🏻 my GNR is leaving today (in a strict 1 pin setup, I just fancy something different), but IMHO it's the most impressive looking game (better than Elton John), and from I've played of EJ (which I liked) Gun's has more to it and some day people will realise how great it is. Updated code will only help with that 👍🏻
Enjoy!

This is great news 👍🏻 my GNR is leaving today (in a strict 1 pin setup, I just fancy something different), but IMHO it's the most impressive looking game (better than Elton John), and from I've played of EJ (which I liked) Gun's has more to it and some day people will realise how great it is. Updated code will only help with that 👍🏻
Enjoy!
It's a great game, actually one I'm contemplating buying in the future

Was playing GnR with the latest beta code last nite after a long break from it. They are definitely getting there with it. It finally feels like a complete game. Sound quality has improved along with flipper feel. Dare I say it felt a bit too strong! Scoring is more balanced and some new scoring boards..

Any of you GnR owners in need of a topper? More pics in my post in the machines for sale section. Asking £85 plus postage. PM me if interested, thanks.
IMG_5744.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom