What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

found out that the rubbers included with the game are the "not so" perfect play hence why they are rubbish :D .

Hi all, @Sako-TRG etc.

I have been assured that the blades will be with me, along with just two one remaining official JJP toppers. I do not have these in hand. However am assured they are there.

I have one set of mezel ramp signs, three sets of stage dress up kits and rubbers in any colour you want baby :p - if Mezel stuff goes into back order, I order it in batches now. I don't hold onto anything, as soon as it arrives and I have the order complete. I ship. There can be delays on products for when they do runs on things, like Turtles Ooze Vials at the moment, sold out and have been for weeks. We get it in, complete the order, ship it out. Same for blades and toppers, as soon as they land, I want them in your hands, and on your games. Trust me.

Hi all, @Sako-TRG etc.

I have been assured that the blades will be with me, along with just two one remaining official JJP toppers. I do not have these in hand. However am assured they are there.

I have one set of mezel ramp signs, three sets of stage dress up kits and rubbers in any colour you want baby :p - if Mezel stuff goes into back order, I order it in batches now. I don't hold onto anything, as soon as it arrives and I have the order complete. I ship. There can be delays on products for when they do runs on things, like Turtles Ooze Vials at the moment, sold out and have been for weeks. We get it in, complete the order, ship it out. Same for blades and toppers, as soon as they land, I want them in your hands, and on your games. Trust me.

Cheers mate

Received my one, no time to fit it till tonight.
There is now way you will need to do any drilling.
Only core drilling required for the likes of MMr etc…. lol

In case anyone else has an issue, it was bugging the sh1t out of me.
I had my lockdown bar wobbly on one side.
So when playing it, I could feel it move on the left when i leaned on it.

Its never been right since day one.

Also, to engage the yellow leaver, you cannot lock it in place without pushing the latch underneath.

I eventually played around with the two gold screws on the housing and its fine........ thanks god.

It is what it is.
It looks OK, and is the official topper for the game.

Not played a lot to see if it interacts/ changes colour during the game.

What is everyone fitting to GnRLE side blades Graphic or Mirrors. Anyone have them done??

Whats your thoughts are mirrored to much with the side LEDs

What is everyone fitting to GnRLE side blades Graphic or Mirrors. Anyone have them done??

Whats your thoughts are mirrored to much with the side LEDs
I've ordered these from James, pics are from pinside, I think the JJP blades with the posters are cool but I think the white skulls one these should light up with the rgb rails really nicely....

Attachments

• 7b3e55f29442245421ba3e0fe21228cdce632fb3.jpg
    7b3e55f29442245421ba3e0fe21228cdce632fb3.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 68c5742f894da26f73dbcb9c4441764b5c09e94f.jpg
    68c5742f894da26f73dbcb9c4441764b5c09e94f.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 25
So I’m just about to pull the trigger on a NIB GNR.

What’s the thoughts on if JJP have finally sorted the play field issues out.

Any owners have any issues with the playfield post the fix with the washers and posts ?

Back
Top Bottom