What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

Hey all,
Noticed you have to be extremely accurate going for the left ramp. If you miss the rebound bricks and goes SDTM.
Still, they cannot make it too easy I guess.
Also noticed ball jump periodically over the plastics on left side to go down the coma outlane.
I’m getting poor scores because I like to hear the songs play then lose out.
Power cord is cool as is the War Games mode (you want to play a game)

Backhand is an option for left ramp, depending on how your game’s set up I guess. Love hitting that shot from the right though, when in the zone!
Pinmonk does a nice little shield to prevent those ball hops (I’ve not noticed many), but shipping’s a killer. Shame they weren’t available for @Neil McRae ’s last bulk order from him.

Last edited:
When lighting band members I noticed sometimes they are all green, does anyone know what that significance that has. I also have not got a clue what the patch thing is, the more I play it the worse I seem to get 😳

Drew

When lighting band members I noticed sometimes they are all green, does anyone know what that significance that has. I also have not got a clue what the patch thing is, the more I play it the worse I seem to get 😳

Drew
When they're green, you've locked a ball for that member - ready for the song.

Not sure if this is a bug of the new update, but playing a game with 2 mini booster multi balls running, hit the scoop and the song started!
Never seen this happen before. And hopefully never again lol

i may be missing something but when i am in a song and miss the jackpot where can you see the jackpot you missed, by the time i look up the screen has changed

I still haven’t got over missing a 102m song jackpot last night. Hurts so good.
The high scores definitely need a Biggest Losers list
I had a similar experience on Night train - worked like a dog , got to end of song , missed scoop and wound up with about 700K . I just felt numb .

Collect all the pre show bonus modes, take the song it offers you use fender patch to get going. Should give you birth of 50M every time. Oh and don’t drain [emoji12]

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What are peoples strategies - asking for a friend thats only managed 15m :)
Play all booster multiballs, try and max them out. Lock six balls before playing song. Don’t change song.
At the moment I go for patches that make getting to band frenzy while in the song easier. (Rose, Duff skull, Fender etc..) when in frenzy, get those balls in the pops!

Is this definitely genuine? Seems odd that it’s not on JJP’s site

It's def legit as the machine pulls it down itself over wireless if you set it to use beta builds.

Oops, I was meant to be quoting the service bulletin about snipping the corner off the spotlight brackets there!
I’ve done that now anyway, and somehow buggered the playfield screen in the process. 😞

Saw last night that timo caltio died yesterday. Probably not a name that jumps out at you unless you are a Hanoi Rocks fan but he wrote a large chunk of “right next door to hell” which opened the use your illusion album. For a guy who made millions from the song he was really chilled and self effacing. Often seen hanging out around London. Bizarrely was also the guitarist for Samantha fox’s brief musical career.

Is there any word that they have actually put this issue to bed yet ?

I’m desperate to part with my cash for this. I love the theme and the thing looks amazing but I’m not parting with 10k while this sh!t is still happening

Is there any word that they have actually put this issue to bed yet ?
Love the game, hate the issues….
Can you believe anything that comes from JJPs corner?
I’d save your money for BTTF or James Bond.
These idiots can’t get the basics right.
Akin to baking a sponge cake with plain flour…

Last edited:
I adjusted the monitor settings to get rid of that washed out look.
For me it’s a huge improvement:
Buttons are on the side of the monitor.
Brightness- 25
Contrast 100
Colour Temp: I set this to manual mode at changed the individual red, green, blue all to 60
8FBF94DE-D43F-408C-B1A0-EBB98C28F6B0.jpegDB99A6ED-3533-4C39-B358-F9373BCC96D9.jpeg53E0BDDB-BBF7-4661-9469-8E5ACD91967E.jpegFC9B8D1A-E4A4-44CD-90E7-9654E3E16663.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom