What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

Has anyone else had trouble downloading the Beta software .My machine keeps saying download failed ,takes an age 1% per second then 1-2 hrs later the message ,tried 4 times now :hmm:

Has anyone else had trouble downloading the Beta software .My machine keeps saying download failed ,takes an age 1% per second then 1-2 hrs later the message ,tried 4 times now :hmm:
Worked fine of me with a 20mbit connection. That said, there a several people having issues on Pinside so might be worth checking that out.

Mine ok too, I’m still well average and can’t get anywhere near the 50m I got earlier
I managed 47 mil once but average is about 10 .Could get better most of the time but get greedy and lose the big jackpot , starting to get a strategy now though after 240 games lol,

Yes , I ordered a new set from James, mine are exactly the same as yours , tbh I am pretty happy that’s my only issue

Remember titans in the right dimensions available for free at stall ball! All you need to do is say the phrase that pays!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GnR owners:
Quick question, does the left spotlight rotate lower than the right during songs? Is the resting position lower than the right, i:e pointing at the upper playfield with right spotlight horizontal?

I put my ones in test mode.
Left spotlight doesn’t have the same range of movement as the right.
Is it supposed to move on a different plane?

Yeah, both should have the same range. If both of yours are still working on both axis, you can recalibrate them (there’s a guide to that on the Pinside thread I think).

Hey all,
Noticed you have to be extremely accurate going for the left ramp. If you miss the rebound bricks and goes SDTM.
Still, they cannot make it too easy I guess.
Also noticed ball jump periodically over the plastics on left side to go down the coma outlane.
I’m getting poor scores because I like to hear the songs play then lose out.
Power cord is cool as is the War Games mode (you want to play a game)

Back
Top Bottom