What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

@Sako-TRG the blades are coming from JJP, the email pretty much said… “There will be demand. We expect it to take some time to come.” So I wouldn’t expect the blades to be here within the next 4 weeks or so. Could even be longer. Could be shorter. We went big on the order though so there should be enough for everyone.

On balls, I’ve not checked the game out, Ninja will most likely magnetise over time but damn it’s a pretty ball. Lol. @Sako-TRG your call if you want to wait for the blades. I’d be interested to know if anyone has used Ninja in GNR how it held up.

As @Pick Holder says, all balls supplied by us also come with an oil coating on them too, please clean that off 😂

Last edited:
^^^ Thanks guys, yeah I got the oil off ok, still dull, lol.
Good point about the magnetic, I did think whether Ninja would be GnR compatible... @SilkySox how you finding the Polaris, where did you get them mate?

^^^ Thanks guys, yeah I got the oil off ok, still dull, lol.
Good point about the magnetic, I did think whether Ninja would be GnR compatible... @SilkySox how you finding the Polaris, where did you get them mate?
From @James.
Not really played GnR yet but got them in Alice. Ninja’s are another level of shininess though!

I got one spare set of JJP GNR fans - these make the game so much better especially see iepinball's videos when you are chopping wood for those big scores and you can't wait to hear Chinese Democracy one more time! £184.08 including shipping to your door (in the UK).

Neil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the back solonoid support came off, but concerned about the 10a fuse blowing though and I don’t have any 20mm thermal ones

if might have shorted in which case good that the fuse blew. Is the coil black or ok? You can order fuses from pinparts.co.uk worth having a selection of them that match your games. Amazon also sometimes have them. Don't put the wrong fuse in.

Neil.

Anyone got a couple of t10amp fuses 20mm in the York area I could pick up (I will replace them when mine arrive)

if might have shorted in which case good that the fuse blew. Is the coil black or ok? You can order fuses from pinparts.co.uk worth having a selection of them that match your games. Amazon also sometimes have them. Don't put the wrong fuse in.

Neil.
Thanks yes hopefully the coil shorted to ground and simply blew the fuse, I am going to order some as I only have the big ones, if I can get a couple today I can see what’s going on

Finally unboxed mine.
Slightly unsettling moment with the inner side art coming loose - got it back without any creases in the end.
Phil suggested I disconnect the spotlight servos before turning on - the left one looks easy, but does the right one need the display cover removing ?

Where are people finding the playfield date - I've only found 'B424' written in black pen on the bottom edge on mine.

Thanks

Finally unboxed mine.
Slightly unsettling moment with the inner side art coming loose - got it back without any creases in the end.
Phil suggested I disconnect the spotlight servos before turning on - the left one looks easy, but does the right one need the display cover removing ?

Where are people finding the playfield date - I've only found 'B424' written in black pen on the bottom edge on mine.

Thanks
PF build date, back right mate

Apologies for asking what is probably a daft question, but I have unboxed my GnR this morning - as it has a USA power cord, I assume I have to get a wall plug adapter to be able to power it up?

Apologies for asking what is probably a daft question, but I have unboxed my GnR this morning - as it has a USA power cord, I assume I have to get a wall plug adapter to be able to power it up?
No matey, find yourself a kettle lead - UK one and use that instead.
Also, that’s not USA that shipped, it’s Euro 👍

Just had an email from Phil - should have known he would respond on a Sunday with the answer!

Back
Top Bottom