What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

FAO @crsedgar @Dave Bishop @Julian Hepworth and others! all posted today

I have put extra strong gel tape on these as it works perfect on uneven surfaces, this is removeable and reusable if you prefer to use your own method of fixing.
But please note: VERY IMPORTANT! It is extremely strong so get your fixing right 1st time as its a bugger to remove and you may possibly snap the logo like (name withheld) lol
Also make sure to carefully remove the protective film on the front which all my Acrylics have in place to stop and scratches on the gloss surface so good practice is to remove when fitted like similar to when mounting my signs to avoid finger prints.
If you do manage to break one which shouldn't happen ill send a free one out to replace.

Thanks everyone for the orders they are really appreciated

Col

“you may possibly snap the logo like (name withheld) lol”

That was me Col! ….oh name withheld - to avoid making me look silly, cheers matey 😂👍 I got it spot on 2nd time round.

“you may possibly snap the logo like (name withheld) lol”

That was me Col! ….oh name withheld - to avoid making me look silly, cheers matey 😂👍 I got it spot on 2nd time round.
No actually it wasn’t 😂 so you dropped yourself in it.

Are these now fitted as standard. Unclear on pinside as to what JJP have done to solve it

Final batch of these games coming into UK April. I have about 5 spare at this time for anyone who hasn't previously got their name on the list....
Wish I had £11k just sitting around for April 😢
Does this mean no more will be brought in at all after this batch or will more be coming next year?

I'm picking one of these up soon.

Can someone let me know the weight of the cab?

My scissor lift has a weight limit of 150Kg and lifting this thing yesterday felt like my back was going to give out.

Scott

I Use a small motorcycle lift to move my pins around the room that’s not rated that high and it easily mange’s my GnR.
My mate across road has the same type you mentioned and I trundle up and down the street between us no problem, not that he gets to borrow my GnR CE 😝

scissor lift will be fine with it for the short time its on their.

just in,
play a few games.
2 weeks later
out.

BWAHAHAHA! :D

Hey so i've got my GnR - has anyone got any spare snubber rubber blocks (saves me ordering from USA) - or any cliffys?

Also has anyone had any issues with their wifi connection? mine can see the WiFi but wont connect.

Thanks,

Rich

Hey so i've got my GnR - has anyone got any spare snubber rubber blocks (saves me ordering from USA) - or any cliffys?

Also has anyone had any issues with their wifi connection? mine can see the WiFi but wont connect.

Thanks,

Rich
Not sure if it'll work for you but I know some people have said just resetting their router a couple time seems to work. Has yours just arrived? Thought the next batch was coming in May?

So I've actually finally got the WiFi working today funnily enough - tech support recommended trying out tethering to my phone wifi and miraculously the WiFi could connect to my home internet after this!

And I got my game from mplayfield earlier this month

Back
Top Bottom