What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

I had 'out to get me'...... playing, had the volume turned down.
I'm sure the pin turned itself up. I was holy sh1t, neighbours are gonna call the cozzers.
Its like it deliberately goes from tame to crazy with the track specific light show.
Pinwoofer system really does this pin justice, its incredible when it kicks in. Didn't think it was possible to get this sound from a pin.

so...

Mirco put money into JJP - JJP are long termed contracted to use Mirco - so get those Toy Story pre-orders in!

nope, but all the confirmation I needed was in how MIrco responded. Mirco has no clue about the law also; especially in Holland!

nope, but all the confirmation I needed was in how MIrco responded. Mirco has no clue about the law also; especially in Holland!
I guess the truth hurts ... lol
Think Steffen needs a few lessons with an English tutor, yes I know he is German but the way it’s written doesn’t look credible.

Last edited:
To be honest - I think I would of answered the same way.

He promised to post further pictures as evidence. He has NOT done this to my knowledge (if he has anyone please repost as I do not want to waste my time anymore on pinside as I have better things to do - like work).

This guy does need to post the following proof.....
The playfields he mentioned.
That JJP has funding off Mirco (which to be fair is not illegal or has to be declared).

If I posted on here with say news about Gary Stern and promising proof 'soon' and never posted the said items - people here would rightfully call me out.

Do not get me wrong. I am not on JJP's side. Before anyone posts things as facts, you need evidence. Without that - it is RUMOURS or a personal vendetta.

juxtapose this @Neil McRae , i guess you have bought spare mirco pfs from him? are you happy with these or not?

I've got a quicksilver and nine ball from him. when they arrived you could write your name with a needle in the clear coat. The actual print of nine ball inparticular is uninspiring - I'm aiming to get cruzman to re-clear them both. But sadly with these older titles you don't have a choice.

Neil.

To be honest - I think I would of answered the same way.

He promised to post further pictures as evidence. He has NOT done this to my knowledge (if he has anyone please repost as I do not want to waste my time anymore on pinside as I have better things to do - like work).

This guy does need to post the following proof.....
The playfields he mentioned.
That JJP has funding off Mirco (which to be fair is not illegal or has to be declared).

If I posted on here with say news about Gary Stern and promising proof 'soon' and never posted the said items - people here would rightfully call me out.

Do not get me wrong. I am not on JJP's side. Before anyone posts things as facts, you need evidence. Without that - it is RUMOURS or a personal vendetta.

he doesn't need to do any of that. the evidence is all around. There is speculation on how mirko does it thats it. The facts are though that mirko playfields are junk.

I've got a quicksilver and nine ball from him. when they arrived you could write your name with a needle in the clear coat. The actual print of nine ball inparticular is uninspiring - I'm aiming to get cruzman to re-clear them both. But sadly with these older titles you don't have a choice.

Neil.
I’ve not ordered any from him, but as you say, he’s got some titles that no one else has done. I’m hopeful outside edge will produce a lot more hardtop titles.

I beg to differ. So would a court of law.

Neil - I advise you to return the playfields you have purchased from him, I take it you paid via credit card so you will be covered? If I paid that much money for something and it was trash I would send it back.

If you put on a public forum you have proof - why would you not post it? This guy needs to put those pictures up to back up his statement.

As I have said many times on here, yes - JJP have problems. I would be mad to deny that. JJP are mad to suggest you can buy new playfields next year. But hey - they did that before with the WoZ lighting, you have to indeed spend £900 on a new set of LEDs. Then also fit them or pay someone to do it.

There has been 'gossip' reports that JJP are getting playfields made by another manufacturer now and other reports that the playfields will be in fact Mirco. So who is right?

Barrister Phil - how many high court summons have you been a part of?

He doesn’t need to do anything - it’s the Internet - mirco has a track record of threatening court action and then not following through. All he needs is a couple of days of mirco not filing and then micro doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

When you are in court - the goal isn’t about being right or wrong its about succeeding in the claim.

I’ve got what I need from the playfields!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Throw him in prison then Neil - along with Jack, J Pop and Robert. They could share a cell. Stick Cary Hardy in prison too as he has admitted on YouTube to hacking Deeproot's website.... In fact that would do the world a favour.

I have not once said that I do not believe that JJP playfields are not at fault.

Proudly - I have never had to be part of a high court summons. But if someone put up something about my work that was not true online (ie - without any proof) I would look for legal representation.

Really pee'd off about talking on this subject now.

The problem is with mirco is like neil said he can only get the playfield s from them so you have no choice
But you have been so outspoken about him neil it’s kind of hypocritical that you even spent a penny with him

If there was anyway to avoid it I would. I even asked him to ship playfields with no clear but he wouldn’t. I can afford to get them re-cleared properly - others can’t!

After listening to the last podcast wanted to share my thoughts on the game 240 plays think my 6 year old plays too many short games but everything is holding up slight bubble around the posts but nothing massive.

I won’t lie there’s so much going on for a poor player like myself but I’ll learn and try and get better and this is coming from a personal who needs 10 balls to complete Twilight Zone but was keeping my 17 year old interested in trying to beat my score which is only 4.6ml.

Will keep flipping on weekends and improving. 4bc373a35342ac0199b2b11bd320bd35.jpg
9a941b2bfe1c7c7bcbefb4e96b45b7ee.jpg
2f4cbdb1d694b9ae63fe38af56273c4a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has the first wizard mode on it now also.

Just got aiming and firing the cannon at the wall with the animated album covers or was it tour posters ?

I had high expectations of this game - JJP have well and truly exceeded them .

The lights in Out ta get me - wow !
Is anyone else running the beta code ?
I think it pulled down an update from a week ago.
Seems less multiball heavy, but I only played a few games on the official version, so perhaps not best placed to compare

Either way, I absolutley love it !
Thanks for this as i wouldnt have known,i have just found the setting to turn on the beta code download . I wondered why there was a blank screen on desert demolition.I dont think it will alter the multi balls though.Will find out in 1/2 hr or so though .Tear down the wall is a great mode with the cannon and posters.

Back
Top Bottom