What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

Yes, myself and phil teamed up here to solve the trough problem. I made a much more reliable and easily serviceable board for the long term. All plate through parts and much larger pads for the optos to withstand vibration. We've been testing them over the last year with some jjp owners and i got 100 made which were shipped to Phil early july. Available via mr Palmer :) @philpalmer

Yes, myself and phil teamed up here to solve the trough problem. I made a much more reliable and easily serviceable board for the long term. All plate through parts and much larger pads for the optos to withstand vibration. We've been testing them over the last year with some jjp owners and i got 100 made which were shipped to Phil early july. Available via mr Palmer :) @philpalmer
Thats great news thanks .Mine is auto shooting almost every ball now.No skill shots for me:(

Also getting 50/50 success as switch not registering ball in the scoop since receiving pin - started getting annoying so to sort this...
- lift playfield
- remove the coil with the two rods going into the guitar head lock just beneath the scoop from underside playfield - Hex screws holding into playfield
- unscrew the two small screws into micro switch
- push micro switch as far up into the scoop hole as it will go, I stuck my hand around the playfield side and pulled it up into place whilst screwing the switch back with the two small
screws
- Make sure the VUK clears it otherwise you will destroy the switch

- Put things back together
100% success in the scoop
39191D46-3119-486A-B178-D86DD7BEA7B7.jpeg504CF9A2-C13B-4EA7-88C2-130BDFEF5C3A.jpegC9F61D69-F634-4E5E-9681-0AFD84749E84.jpeg939A3325-8014-4FA6-8A3C-FC58BE3627B7.jpeg

Last edited:
My only problem so far is that the ball sometimes gets stuck in front of the shooter lane diverter, but I don't think I have the pitch set steep enough, so going to try increasing it.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

you need to bend the scoop if you are getting SDTM. Or try upping the power (if you can not sure if its possible).

Neil.

What are people doing regarding posts/washers ?
I've noticed some metal and plastic washers on my CE - are we all starting from the same position, or are there differences between the models or even within the same model ?

Thanks

I think the CE’s were made a while ago. This batch of LE’s were made after and I think have some of the learns applied to them.

im sure my Posts at the bumpers have had loctite applied - they are longer posts with nylon nut on the bottom. - can’t get them out at all.

@Julian got his posts at the bumpers out and took the T nut out then put in longer post and nut- but playfield has chipped. So leave T nut in.

What are people doing regarding posts/washers ?
I've noticed some metal and plastic washers on my CE - are we all starting from the same position, or are there differences between the models or even within the same model ?

Thanks
This is my solution ,after 100 games something had to be done .First noticed the post next to the bumper had chipping,having asked @Tec Team for a pic of his it was apparent mine had a rubber missing from the post from new.anyway it led to me doing all the posts in that area.This is stainless washer with rubber base.Thanks to all before me for the ironing advice etc

Attachments

• IMG_1188.JPG
    IMG_1188.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 82
  • IMTB5623.JPG
    IMTB5623.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 73
  • KAHZ7222.JPG
    KAHZ7222.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1194.JPG
    IMG_1194.JPG