What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

Pick one up in Screwfix or Toolstation - both open Sunday 👍
Get yourself a surge protector while your at it.
Appreciate the info, thanks. I have used the cord from my TZ - Phil is sending me one. Just had a few games before the new posts etc are fitted, hopefully soon. It is incredible!!!!!

Finally unboxed mine.
Slightly unsettling moment with the inner side art coming loose - got it back without any creases in the end.
Phil suggested I disconnect the spotlight servos before turning on - the left one looks easy, but does the right one need the display cover removing ?

Where are people finding the playfield date - I've only found 'B424' written in black pen on the bottom edge on mine.

Thanks

its on the back edge of the playfield.

Played a few games now, my initial thoughts are:

it is a bit multiball heavy, I find I can’t really look past the bottom quarter of the play field to aim correctly ( no I don’t need a box to stand on) , that said it is fun and the experience is unlike anything I have played before. It’s a good addition to a collection due to it’s different approach and it does look amazing, what’s everyone else thinking ?

Yes I heard something last night - just need confirmation if he had the logo.

Do any CE owners have the logo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

so the rumour is that JJP are using new type of playfield on LE's from June builds I thought you guys might have got some of them but it doesn't look like it.

There is no menu option in the manual however you could disconnect it from within the cabinet, there's a two pin connector just beside the shaker motor, follow the two yellow cables leaving the motor case next to the subwoofer
Thanks i Found the shaker adjustment its in the coil adjustments.I have another problem now though ,the machine sometimes mostly just after switch on fires a ball out of the shooter lane itself . It will then stop doing it after 2/3 balls and you can plunge manually has anyone got a fix please.I have looked in settings and the auto plunge is off.

Thanks i Found the shaker adjustment its in the coil adjustments.I have another problem now though ,the machine sometimes mostly just after switch on fires a ball out of the shooter lane itself . It will then stop doing it after 2/3 balls and you can plunge manually has anyone got a fix please.I have looked in settings and the auto plunge is off.

go into settings and check the trough switches. Check the cables on both sides. JJP notoriously poor trough boards.

On the balls firing out also check the connectors to the skill shot board and that they are calibrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

go into settings and check the trough switches. Check the cables on both sides. JJP notoriously poor trough boards.
Thanks Neil ,trough switch 4 is indeed flakey ,stopped flickering now.(without touching it)so re seated the connector and wiggled the offending switch wire and will see how it goes.When i turned it on now you mention it mine did throw one ball out like a setting up thing.

After a handful of games, I have a stuck bottom right flipper.
I’ll investigate when I get time and report back.
Mine needed a right flipper adjustment the blades were far too close together and you couldnt seperate the upper and lower flipper usage and the upper right flipper started to dance around .

Back
Top Bottom