What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

All the US guys are selling them now Inordered a set just in case JJP make this game without the ****ups in the future.

All the US guys are selling them now Inordered a set just in case JJP make this game without the ****ups in the future.
Awesome didn’t know it was out there.

Out of interest what elements would make you buy it again. Thought you didn’t like it from a code/flow point of view.

Sorry guys, would someone post a picture of the left side of the machine - the out lanes where the wireforms bolt on.. want to see where the washers go

Awesome didn’t know it was out there.

Out of interest what elements would make you buy it again. Thought you didn’t like it from a code/flow point of view.

I like the music!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@Neil McRae - CDs sound better than any streaming service.
Appetite for Destruction was mixed for a vinyl market so that probably sounds better.....
Especially thru my system.
Proper size speakers.
Non of these tiny woofers here.....

Shame with all this technology kids listen to music via a tiny iphone speaker or some kind of bluetooth speaker.

Stuff did sound better in the 80s and you know it ! :)

Had an issue from start up
Failure on Inner loop made switch closed #48
Checked all cables / connectors - all good.
Played with the switch.
It was permanently closed.
This was due to the gate height being too high.
Maybe the sculpt packing foam had pulled it up into position.
I had to bend it / lower it.
Now working.
The JJP troubleshooting menu looks pretty intuitive 👍
I like the colour coding in the wires related to menu.
D4E98813-A0DC-4C82-8B08-10C49402FF56.jpeg52BCAB84-818D-47D8-BC02-27A2BA318DF7.jpeg

My thoughts after having it for a day and putting a few games on.

Subwoofer cone behind grill was damaged from the factory Phil has emailed to sort out.

Right flipper coil fell off after 15 games now fixed and checked other bolts.

Only thing I’ve noticed that the right flipper was getting weak and not returning fast enough when we had some 4 player games any suggestions of what this may be?

On the whole for my first NIB I’m happy with it and enjoying it. febfdf471bbfb05acdcb5faf3889d36d.jpg
e7fffd35a3c4fc1cbd317bad909fe1b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What code is everyone running?
im on 1.21.. tried to update to 1.22 - game is havig none of it..

Tried WiFi update- unable to verify
Tried 2 different USB’s which have worked with previous JJP games.. failed to verify

have tried loads of times… anyone else have this issue?

Tried 2 different USB’s which have worked with previous JJP games.. failed to verify

I upgraded from 1.21 to 1.22 via WIFI Dave first time without a hitch. 'Unable to verify' was this when trying to connect to WIFI?

Updated via usb yesterday delta update no problems

Connects to internet, downloads but gets to the end and fails to verify.
I have now put that I will accept Beta code.. last updated 8th July

game has found it and is downloading..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 15
My thoughts after having it for a day and putting a few games on.

Subwoofer cone behind grill was damaged from the factory Phil has emailed to sort out.

febfdf471bbfb05acdcb5faf3889d36d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Careful use of a vacuum cleaner (Dyson for you haha) would suck that centre cone out perfectly. I have used one finger over the end of the suction pipe to prevent a catastrophe and gently massaged around the collapsed area with perfect success.

Back
Top Bottom