What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

I did post saying I was putting an order into cliffy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OK- so I’m also thinking hard on the Pinwoofer set up- I’m hearing good things.
$365 + shipping..

anyone interested- Can see if I can get a better deal on a few sets..

Yes
OK- so I’m also thinking hard on the Pinwoofer set up- I’m hearing good things.
$365 + shipping..

anyone interested- Can see if I can get a better deal on a few sets..

Yes, it’s the shipping + tax it’s the show stopper.
See if he can mark the package down to 20 USD and I’ll jump in with you mate. Lol....
Ok maybe not quite that low but lower .... 😂

^^^^^ holy sh^t
Why the good mods cost.....
Let me know what you arrange @Dave Bishop ref Pinwoofer for payment wise so we can get it sorted.
After research I think this is best way forward.
I’m sure others will jump in.
I’m going to work but will check in later 👍

brave getting stuff marked down. I had something sent to me from the US were the guy had no idea on what he was filling out so just stuck $10 as the value. It got stopped and inspected and they added what they thought the value was which was actually almost spot on but added a £50 handling fee.

Neil.

OK- so I have managed to get Pinwoofer kits for JJP G&R with a lower shipping rate of $45 not $109 if I order a certain amount of them.

price is $395 +$45 for the set with mounting bracket for amp, or $365 without.

Any G&R buyers... or other Stern, WPC, WPC 95 interested!?

Great stuff
Yes -GnR Kit - $395 +$45 [Red Bracket]
Let me know how you want to arrange payment Dave — don’t want you out of pocket - expensive!

Yes it does the stock sound system sucks. But not sure swapping the speakers will make a different owing to the cab design. Need to compare the setup with my dialled in as that sounds a lot better.

I’d ship FedEx - quicker in my experience. DHL the best at the mo tho!

brave getting stuff marked down. I had something sent to me from the US were the guy had no idea on what he was filling out so just stuck $10 as the value. It got stopped and inspected and they added what they thought the value was which was actually almost spot on but added a £50 handling fee.

Neil.
Absolutely not worth the risk on a group buy marking down if you get orders for let’s say 1000 and you mark it down to 100 and it goes missing then you will only be insured for 100 if you do this as a group buy then I would make people aware if it messed up they have lost there money

Back
Top Bottom