What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New JJP email

jonathan

Site Supporter
'
Greetings Pinball Fans,
You know what they say, good things come in threes!
Next week, Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. will be making an EPIC announcement! Big news for us, and the entire pinball world!'

???

You might get a clue if you are going to the EAG.
Rumors of something in the mix. Something is rumored to have landed in the U.K. for the show and its not a WoZ.

You might get a clue if you are going to the EAG.
Rumors of something in the mix. Something is rumored to have landed in the U.K. for the show and its not a WoZ.
Wow, wonder if it is finished already? Would be cool if the Lawlor pin is here next week.......that would qualify as being epic I guess!

Think they've made the right decision in dumping the pre-payment route. If this is pin #3 I wonder when the planned release date is summer 15?. Really glad it's positive news as half of pinside seemed to be speculating that they'd gone bust last week

Not a fan of Lawlor but oh my that sounds very cool, ohhhhh a haunted house type game would be super sweet

Haunted House is a fantastic theme that was done three months ago as 'America's most Haunted' and which looked absolutely sh_it.

Where are you lot getting this info from anyway? I get JJP emails and see his stuff on Facebook but I've seen no announcement about Pat Lawlor or HH2

For me info comes via Pinside

There is also a forum for people who buy JJP machines and I think stuff gets leaked onto there. Sadly though when I tried to join that group all I got was error messages, so after a couple of attempts I gave up:(

Lawlor has gone downhill since TZ with the exception of SC and FGY, only really a fan of his early stuff and with his last game being CSI I wouldn't have high hopes he could produce something great again - lets face it TAF is a cracking pin, Banzai, WW and ES are very good and TZ is OK. I'm not sure he's the messiah he's proclaimed to be but if he is back, I do hope he manages to produce a corker.

He's got pretty much a blank cheque to work with for the first time since TZ. I'm excited

Reactions: JT.
Back
Top Bottom