What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Godzilla Stock, Back from NY

Ok all seemingly enough interest to buy and hold these, I’ve started the convos now. Thank you @Marvello for raising and all interested.

How do we order a set then - I’m lost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once I can commit to a date and where they are coming from (USA or EU) - I will update. I have reached out to both options and tried to nail it down. EU would be preferable at the moment becuase USA to UK is proving more difficult.

I don't want to over promise on lead times for things as we have been slow with some mod stuff lately, and that isn't what level of service we want to provide.

1632684460618.png

Hi all, just wanted to let everyone know we still have 2 X sets of Lollypops in stock and ready to ship!!!

Doing a TILT order, let me know if you need anything and I can add to the order.

People asked for these - SOFT SOCKETS - to protect your powder coating and all sorts.

Stern Kickout Protectors back in stock, these sold really quickly last time.

Doing a TILT order, let me know if you need anything and I can add to the order.

People asked for these - SOFT SOCKETS - to protect your powder coating and all sorts.

Stern Kickout Protectors back in stock, these sold really quickly last time.

Any date on those PU-parts clear shooter Lane protectors?

The website has been playing up a bit, with some rest API issues with Royal Mail, which we have now debugged, tested and resolved. Sorry for the delay in updating stock. We have had bits and bobs in from Mezel and the likes, if you are waiting on Mezel stuff and it hasn't shipped, I am sorry, it isn't here yet. This stuff is from two orders ago.

6 sets of these sideblade protectors, no magnets, it is a maliable plastic. I am awaiting people that have had the PU ones to see if they are as good and if so, will look to try and get more.

Mandolorian Mezel items in stock and ONE set of the TILT sideblades, not available anymore (look, you'll see why I guess), so once gone. Gone.

Godzilla sideblades in, Mezel bits on order. https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product/godzilla-tilt-sideblades/

Pinshields in stock - https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product-category/pinshield/

Speaker lights in stock. https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product-category/speaker-lights/ - these won't be back in (the LE ones) for another 3 months once gone. Doug just so slammed and we order something like 40 sets at a time now. Conversion kits we are waiting on 20 sets of speakers to come from our supplier, the same ones Stern are currently using in LE's. Should be here Monday.

If you are still waiting on a MiniPin, we are aiming to get these out by Friday of next week. It's been a slog with the boards and soldering displays and getting the guy who is doing them (and doing a great job) to get them finished.

WOW. People are stocking up for Christmas.

@Andydn @Marvello there are some cabinet protectors as above available on the website. On the PinShield page.

To that point, PinShields are flying out the door.

As are speaker light kits. Speakers (the ones JJP use) are in stock now too, so if you’ve ordered a conversion kit, they’ll be with you based on what shipping you chose, leaving tomorrow.

E8389B3F-0038-4DE0-80EB-3FF1C1BC00B1.jpeg

We have had bits and bobs in from Mezel and the likes, if you are waiting on Mezel stuff and it hasn't shipped, I am sorry, it isn't here yet. This stuff is from two orders ago.

No sorry @David_Vi - I have followed up with Kristin tonight on a lot of outstanding items.

They are bendy plastic, I will put a set on a game and take better pictures some point this week :)

They are bendy plastic, I will put a set on a game and take better pictures some point this week :)
Are these something your marking yourself James or bringing in from elsewhere?

Has James gone bust ? I had two folks ping me today and yesterday asking about pinball bazaar orders placed months ago that haven’t been completed and no replies to emails or phone calls?!

Has James gone bust ? I had two folks ping me today and yesterday asking about pinball bazaar orders placed months ago that haven’t been completed and no replies to emails or phone calls?!
I received Pinball rubbers and a socket this week, ordered on Thrusday last week and Wednesday, both orders arrived quickly.

They are low value and might be in stock.

@Neil McRae dont chat **** as you usually do.

Obviously not gone “bust” as sending 10 orders plus out a day. Had one person email twice who has had a reply on some Mezel stuff, you’re mates with Kristin, ask her what’s going on with late stuff.

Had one call today and I look after Harry on a Friday so couldn’t answer and will get back to them when he’s asleep.

Wind your ****ing neck in.

Anyone here waiting on orders… please see above on all stock situations. Anything else, call me, message me, or email and I’ll get back in touch. As I always do.

Last edited:
customer service at its best, sending out broken pins whilst covering up playfield damage, not answering emails or the phone and swearing at community members concerned about the communities welfare. clearly this pinball parts business is a tough and stressful one. 😂 merry Christmas James 😂🤣🚨

Wrap your snake like sniping up and present it as community welfare concerns if you want Neil. It’s a thin old veil though.

customer service at its best, sending out broken pins whilst covering up playfield damage, not answering emails or the phone and swearing at community members concerned about the communities welfare. clearly this pinball parts business is a tough and stressful one. 😂 merry Christmas James 😂🤣🚨

Neil
your right, myself and other pinheads have spoken about this while at the office pinball club.
out of stock items can still be bought not knowing when you will get them, wouldn’t it help knowing only 2 items left !!! all other online shops work this way.
I gave up.

out of stock items can still be bought not knowing when you will get them, wouldn’t it help knowing only 2 items left !!! all other online shops work this way.
I gave up.

We have all items (or should have) items that are in, low or not in stock showing as below.

2D6C9C9F-A7A0-44B0-9599-F9266E48B88B.png

When it goes out of stock it shows as available on back order.

44C15B2F-A5E3-4EF4-8239-A4B60F41B7A2.png

That’s the spec for the website, there can be settings that mean this isn’t adhered to. If that’s the case we can refund you and when it gets here, you can have it, or we can sell it to someone else.

Again, please let us know. We review the website often but there’s over 1,000 SKU’s and we are human, things can get missed.

This is an open call to anyone. If you haven’t received something on order that you don’t want to wait for, I’ll refund the item we are waiting on and ship the rest. Just drop me a DM, or a call, or a Facebook message, or an email. All of the ways you can get in touch.

Most items we can either sell to other people, or sell once in stock and list on website. I’d love to have everything in stock, but with 8 new games a year, multiple items per game, whooshes of new games coming in, I just can’t do that I’m afraid.

Wrap your snake like sniping up and present it as community welfare concerns if you want Neil. It’s a thin old veil though.
Actually I fully support these genuine community welfare concerns. I’ve heard so many poor experiences from people dealing with Pinball Bazaar - emails are certainly NOT always replied to. When I’ve had replies it’s along the lines of ‘I’m putting an order in tomorrow’ then when you chase it up 2 weeks later you get ‘I put the order in yesterday’.
And yet conveniently, after cancelling an order very soon after placing it, my postage cost couldnt be refunded as the order had gone through to Royal Mail already!?! (This is despite a note on the website stating expect delays due to short staff - something like that anyway)
And then to jump on the defensive straight away just goes to show a lack of customer service skills.
Not a personal attack on James, but this is just a tiny snippet of dealings with Pinball Bazaar, I’m sure people will speak up if they feel comfortable doing so.

@Andydn do want to DM me as postage is generated at point of dispatch. Was the item dispatched to you?

Also, can you confirm if you cancelled the order, were you refunded?

Had a mini pin desktop clock ordered, after 3 months I gave up hope, emails were never responded to, basically got blanked
Had to raise a dispute through PayPal to get my money back

Back
Top Bottom