What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Hobbit code! with scorbit!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Excellent, plus it looks like it is a Full factory default install, so unfortunately it'll wipe Josh's high scores off the board :D

I couldn't see a list of Wifi dongles that'll work with it, anyone tried one that's available here and just works?

just to note the product ID for the TPlink one is B00K11UIV4

Updated code yesterday was only in 3.1 so had to do a full install via USB. No issues in doing that. Ordered a TP-link AC600 WiFi dongle that should arrive today so looking forward to getting on the scorebit bandwagon.

Maybe a stupid question but I take it you put the WiFi dongle in the code update USB inside the coin door ?

scorn: yes you can put it there, but I put mine in a spare slot on the motherboard behind the backglass.

JJP also released achievements code for Hobbit this week too!

Going to update the code and put the dongle into my Hobbit tonight.

How you then get it connected to your online Scorbit account?

Works a treat.

First game connected to Scorbit and completed into the fire for the first time ever.

1635085390315.png

Going to update the code and put the dongle into my Hobbit tonight.

How you then get it connected to your online Scorbit account?
Follow the instructions on screen.

upgrade code
out wifi dongle in
boot game
goto network / wifi settings and connect to your wifi
download and login to the Scorbit app on your phone
create a venue “my gaff” or “bozos arcade”
then goto Scorbit activation on the game
and follow the instructions which is basically add a game show the phone to the QR code on the screen and boom it’s done. Took me 5 minutes in DI.

theb when you play select the game you are playing in your Scorbit games list on your venue select the game and select the player slot that you are. Or just press the qr code button and scan the qr code on the screen!

neil

Back
Top Bottom