What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new Hitler reacts video - Alien vs Pynyrd Skynyrd (slightly improved video)

cooldan

i like pizza
@Heighway Pinball sorry Andy, you know i love you and i've been trying to put fires out on your behalf on Pinside, but those idiots over there who are starting a run on the bank because they are worried about someone starting a run on the bank really irritated me. it's all meant in good fun and i hope you take it as a bit of tongue in cheek ribaldry as intended. i tried to stress the good points and that everyone wants it despite the frustrations of gimme-it-NOW that we are all getting used to.

new link to (slightly) better quality video, still basically as crappy as a cam though

apologies to anyone offended by this, hopefully nobody could be except that bloke who designed Alien perhaps. i met him once, back at The Heighwayman's place in Ireland in 2010 (where i watched @Matt Vince win his first trophy), and he was angrily shouting 'FU*K' and 'C*NT' in a loud voice uncontrollably at the ceiling whenever his ball drained, even with kids present, so i wasn't too impressed by him tbh. ok so maybe he has some kind of autism or Tourettes or something, but he just seemed like a creepy weirdo to me - well done designing the pins dude, but you definitely need a chill pill

edit: (it's here but in it's own tab on a browser open on my laptop and will die unsaved unuploaded as soon as i close the tab) i tried three different flavours of screen-capturing-video software now (thanks @Paul), but they were all boll.ocks. oh well

Last edited:
Pinside is such an angry place. I've just dipped into the Alien thread. There's such a vibe in that forum about talking up the price of your own games and talking down games you don't own. I don't own an Alien, don't have one on pre-order but enjoyed it when I played it and would like to play more. Personally I think it looks great compared to a lot of modern Sterns.

Everyone loves Alien, everyone that's played it anyway, I've yet to meet an exception to that rule.

The only thing that could kill it is a mass run to the bank by all the folks with funds tied up in it who can't wait won't wait stamp foot. I hope someone rich loans Andy a million so he can finish this job without going bust first.

Glad you liked the video, I'd be proud of it if it wasn't for the fact it looks like a cam ripoff of a film at the cinema. Someone please help me fix that thing to upload it or screen capture it.

sterling work Dan! Hope everyone sees the funny side, I had to watch it twice!

Meh. Andy has a sense of humour, I'm not too worried there as I tried to big up the game. Some Americans will take offence but I couldn't care less about them.

I've been sent a recommendation for some software to screen capture it so I'll do that in an hour or two and then reupload it in time for yanks pancakes

Back
Top Bottom