What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Games Room

Davey D

Site Supporter
This has been on the go for a good chunk of the year between designing,planning, groundworks, building, painting etc etc but finally it is finished. Last night I removed the masking tape from painting the skirting boards, and wheeled the last games into place. Super exited now its all done, and i'll be planning some pinball/gaming sessions/tournaments some time soon :clap:

This is the first time I've had all my machines at home as I previously haven't had the space.

So here it is in all its glory:

20170908_062954.jpg

20170908_062935.jpg

20170907_203809.jpg

20170907_203744.jpg

What was wrong with sticking them in the tree house?

Very nice indeed and damn jealous.

What was wrong with sticking them in the tree house?

Very nice indeed and damn jealous.

My son has already asked the question about putting a Kitchen, TV, Bed, sofa, xbox up there... I don't think there would be any space for a pinball up there too :rofl: :D

Fab well done dude - nothing beats having a dedicated space for a games room :)

Look great Dave.

Not sure if i'll be going this route or not eventually; we're hoping to finally move next year and the missus is already aware of the fact that we need somewhere for 'my crap' to go.

If we have to go the outbuilding route then expect lots of questions from me. ;-)

Are you putting something up at the windows/doors to stop the decals fading?

Quality games room. Get planning the extension and/or when to move those vids out. :D

Look great Dave.

Not sure if i'll be going this route or not eventually; we're hoping to finally move next year and the missus is already aware of the fact that we need somewhere for 'my crap' to go.

If we have to go the outbuilding route then expect lots of questions from me. ;-)

Are you putting something up at the windows/doors to stop the decals fading?

I'm thinking about just making some covers for when I'm not in there to protect them

This has been on the go for a good chunk of the year between designing,planning, groundworks, building, painting etc etc but finally it is finished. Last night I removed the masking tape from painting the skirting boards, and wheeled the last games into place. Super exited now its all done, and i'll be planning some pinball/gaming sessions/tournaments some time soon :clap:

This is the first time I've had all my machines at home as I previously haven't had the space.

So here it is in all its glory:

View attachment 51321

View attachment 51320

View attachment 51319

View attachment 51318
Very nice m8, done a good job and it looks good.

Looks amazing. May I ask where you got those Candy cab stools? I'm after a couple for my Blast City but can't find the proper arcade ones anywhere anymore

I bought them from a guy on the AO Forum. He bought a load new for his arcade/cafe in Scotland and had 4 surplus still boxed as new, so I bought them off him. I've kept them boxed in storage until now.

The packaging on then said they were from http://sophia-corp.jp

Back
Top Bottom