What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New forum "how Do I" thread....

how do i upload an animated gif?

this is a gif on my laptop, but it uploads here as a jpg

Attachments

• gif judge judy ewwww.jpg
    gif judge judy ewwww.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 66
how do i revert to the 'normal' forum way that the 1st post you see on page 1 is displayed 1st and the last post is at the end of the last page?
:rolleyez:

It always hurts my head when a forum does that. Odd that I don't mind wading through posts I have already read but that is the way my head has been trained. It is also my preferred way to do emails but a large part of the world disagrees.

Can we still 'Like' people's posts? I'm using Tapatalk and it doesn't seem to give me the option to like any more?

At the moment there is no "like" option but I believe Paul was looking into it.

How do I change the viewing order of the posts? 1st 1st - like waynes question

How do I appear on the member map, I've added a location on my profile, but still not on the map?

I don't think it does it on that. I think is uses the location where you connect to the internet from. Then you drag to closer to where you live. Have a look around the map and see if you are there but in the wrong place.

I'm not even showing in Scotland but I am using my phone at the moment. Maybe it's lacking technology and needs a mod to add people?

Back
Top Bottom