What's new

New backglass??

That Ebay seller is interesting, would be good to hear some reports of the end product, getting on for similar money to bgresto though all in.

Btw Bgresto have done Skylab particularly if the guy is in the US - http://bgresto.com/?p=527

Contacted him before. He doesn't rate BG Resto and told me some of BG methods. The stuff I got from BG Resto is good, expensive and took ages to arrive.
The method used by BG is prone to delaminating and the colours on my Big Brave were a bit off TBH. however............…and I really mean this.I would rather have BG than no one and I am happy overall and would use them again.
I do think it is good to have a UK supplier/contact and would give him a try if and when needed. worth asking for some pictures of work produced.

He just made me a mirrored glass for my Buck Rogers. Original was absolutely shot so had it digitally restored over here, the guy that did that charges a one off fee just for the use of the file which he then forwards to Coos who prints it either as a foil or onto glass. Cost a bit in total as includes a special box plus shipping at I think 95 euros. Worth it though as unavailable elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom