What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Administrator...

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
May be Temporary, May be permanent......;)

Anyhow Geoff Aka Calimori Has offered to lend a hand (especially since he had admin'd many vB forums like myself), and i have accepted. I'm on hols in a few weeks, and so will need an extra pair of eyes to keep things above board here whilst i'm gone....

Thanks for the offer Calimori.... Good luck!! You're gonna need it ;) (NOT)

EDIT : Have also added Grizz in there also, since he just damn well deserves it :D

I will not let any power go to my head (muw ha ha).
Anything to help out as I am often on the site during the day (and night) so can help during the time Paul take his well earnt break.

As i just realised, and it;s really not fair, Have kicked Grizz up there as well for all his sterling work.... And just cos i wanna see his reaction when he see's the Admin CP and starts to cry.... :D

As i just realised, and it;s really not fair, Have kicked Grizz up there as well for all his sterling work.... And just cos i wanna see his reaction when he see's the Admin CP and starts to cry.... :D

Are you trying to play with my emotions soldier ?!?
And for the record I'm not crying .......I just have some dust in my eye :yo:

Congrats on yr promotion Calimori/Geoff
Love and Peace from GrizZ HQ :hippie:

Back
Top Bottom