What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New addition

mission65

Site Supporter
Alias
Tony Molloy
Here is the latest addition to the kids lounge (although they are both in their twentys), and finally finished the decorating etc so getting there, hope you like it

Very nice games room :D

Your kids are very lucky!

Still living at Dad's in their twenties??! I'm kicking mine out before they get there! :rofl:

Nice setup dude, though if it was mine, I'd lose all the other stuff and fit about ten machines in that nice space.

Gaz, is your missus on the nest again? Congrats to both of you [emoji2][emoji106][emoji64]

All my kids have left home. I'm now working on building a games room for the grandkids.

I've already got my 3 year old grandson telling me how it's important that I get a Monster Bash. I'm hoping that alone will be sufficient ammunition for me to drop £3-£4k on one when I finally have the space. ;-)

Probably more leverage than with out own kids - and better still we can hand them back when we need some peace and quiet. ;-)

But yeah, that's a lovely looking setup Mission. Really looking forward to getting moved to a place with a bit more space in the next year or two.

Back
Top Bottom