What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold NBA Fastbreak £1350

J.C.Rox

Site Supporter
Wouldn't be selling this but have POTC inbound and need space and cash so sadly fairwell, its a great fun unique game from 1997, If you haven't played one check it out...

I bought it from @chris b AS IS and have done a fair few things to justify the extra £150 added to the price I paid on the original sale thread here with pics.... https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/nba-fastbreak.40395/#post-265875

Added backglass trim,
New Lock,
Added new sony speaker to backbox right hand side to replace ****e tweeter, sounds great now.
Added right loop diverter,
Added aftermarket ball hang up kit to stop stuck balls at top of ramp,
Added left lane blue rubber end stop to stop balls hitting metal guide and getting damaged,
Added Comet Leds to inserts to help them "pop" but left the G.I. incandescent as it looks best imho on the wood effect basketball court playfield.
New game cards.
New Manual also included in sale.

Game is players condition but 100% working including the novelty ball and flipper in the backbox, moving defender, magnet, 5 scoops, 3 ramps, 2 diverters, game clock above basket. That's one hell of alot of 1997 Bally/Williams fun right there!! Did I mention you can link it to another one and play head to head?!

Game is in East Lothian not far from Edinburgh, Martin does seem to cross the boarder fairly regularly....

Cheers,

Jon

Last edited:
NBA Fastbreak was the highlight of my first visit to NLP a few years ago, first time playing real Pinball really and the machine I kept going back to, still play the virtual version quite a bit.

I bought this from jon and martin is due to pick it up soon but I’m going to move it on as the GFs moaning because the only place I have to put it at the moment is the living room and she’s just realised that’s where the xmas tree will need to be:mad:
I will give pick holder first refusal but if anyone wants to be next in line just send me a pm .. delivery will have to be from martin
No holds sorry
Cheers
Ste

Last edited:
I bought this from jon and martin is due to pick it up soon but I’m going to move it on as the GFs moaning because the only place I have to put it at the moment is the living room and she’s just realised that’s where the xmas tree will need to be:mad:
I will give pick holder first refusal but if anyone wants to be next in line just send me a pm .. delivery will have to be from martin
No holds sorry
Cheers
Ste

Buy a smaller tree! :D

Picture of a tree would be better then wouldn’t have to store boxes full of decorations every year.. then I will have space for 2 pins 😂

Back
Top Bottom