What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pending.. Nautilus EM **REDUCED** £1100

cyberkryten

Site Supporter
Alias
Martyn
Bought this last year so Josh could get some some proper classics practice - has done it's job for that!

Playfield is good, all shots are working, some wear as expected on an older machine. I can take extra pictures if you want to see anything specific.

Our first EM and it's not been much trouble. I've fixed the trough eject issues it had when I got it (just took it apart and put it all back after a good clean so nothing replaced) and done some general bulb replacements but it hasn't needed much doing whilst we've had it.

Occasionally the reels keep going for a few seconds to finish resetting on game start but the scoring works fine. By the time I've got the door open to try to look at what's going on it sorts itself out, so I'm sure something needs tweaking to resolve that, but I'm not sure what.

It has a sound board and speaker and the volume control is erratic, it's hard to get it to go quieter than LOUD. I suspect the pot needs replacing, but we either had it loud or disconnected if needed it quiet so didn't get around to fixing anything on the board.

Collection from Swindon, REDUCED £1100

IMG_0111.jpeg
IMG_0374.jpeg
IMG_0370.jpeg
IMG_0369.jpeg
IMG_0368.jpeg
IMG_0367.jpeg
IMG_0366.jpeg
IMG_0364.jpeg
IMG_0363.jpeg
IMG_0362.jpeg
IMG_0361.jpeg
IMG_0360.jpeg
IMG_0359.jpeg
IMG_0358.jpeg

Last edited:
So, no interest at all here. Where'd you sell stuff after that as this needs to go in the next few weeks as I have no space.

So, no interest at all here. Where'd you sell stuff after that as this needs to go in the next few weeks as I have no space.

Not had any offers at all, not even any really lowball ones?

Could be just a bad time to try and sell, seems to be a lot of pins going up for sale and hanging around for a while and with living costs going up and getting close to Christmas as well.

eBay may be the way to go, 80% off final fees offer on at the moment for some people.

I'm in the same boat with Rollergames, haven't had much interest off eBay either besides a few absolutely obscene low-ball offers, incredibly frustrating. Fantastic game Nautilus I hope you manage to find a new home for it

As harsh as it seems, my guess is the price needs reducing by about 50% before it hits (current) market value.

As harsh as it seems, my guess is the price needs reducing by about 50% before it hits (current) market value.

I love Zac games , always great art but sadly have to agree .
A quick look at EBay pinball sales - shows a couple of EMs recently going at around 500.

This lovely Gott Sure Shot for example

7357FE11-9632-4BA1-8C43-B23552B44AB5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom