What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! NASCAR / Grand Prix - Monopoly - T3 - Ripleys- RCT- IJ Stern- BBH

SteadyP

Site Supporter
Alias
Steady
Interested in any nice examples of these games- fully working and playfield in good condition. Cabinet doesn’t have to be A1 so long as it hasn’t had more hits than the Beatles. Thanks, Peter

I think this is your first pin purchase? Ripleys was my first game and I’d have it back now . Haven’t played them all but I’d say that was a great choice and best out of those . Don’t come up often though . So my advice is not to narrow it too much as long as you buy from a trusted forum member you will be fine with whatever you get . Good luck with your search

I think this is your first pin purchase? Ripleys was my first game and I’d have it back now . Haven’t played them all but I’d say that was a great choice and best out of those . Don’t come up often though . So my advice is not to narrow it too much as long as you buy from a trusted forum member you will be fine with whatever you get . Good luck with your search
Just noticed your roller skating penguin- I’ve only played Ripleys on pinball arcade but love it- especially the penguin animations

Hi all, I’m still on the lookout for any decent examples of these. D M me if you have anything similar that might fit the bill (early modern Stern- not Playboy) Budgeting 2k ish depending on the game; so know I’m pushing my luck with one of two of the titles I’d like.

Back
Top Bottom