What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Namco Pac-Man Ball 10p Pusher NOW £700

Expired Due to no activity

ronnie63

Site Supporter
Up for sale is my Pac-Man Ball 10p pusher! just been cleaned and services and is fully working. In good condition with no damage of any kind. Comes with full manual and keys. Coins not included! It takes approx £180 to float the 3 hoppers and play bed!

May consider swaps? a pinball perhaps, but I really need to space so would rather sell, Located near Dundee Scotland! Martin knows his way here. Looking for £1000 for it. DROPPED TO £700

Thanks Ronnie
DSC05125.JPG

Last edited:
Martin due here in a week or 2! grab your chance before they go up in price on the approach to Christmas!

How hard would it be to convert to a 2p one?

Very hard! 3 hoppers and all the escalators plus 2 mechs, but I do have a 2p Kash Kong which is very similar and slightly narrower. But mine does not have the dome topper

Attachments

• kash kong.png
    kash kong.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 93
I already have a 10p one.

Out of interest, what would the Kash Kong cost?

Don't think I've ever seen one of those, looks similar.

I already have a 10p one.

Out of interest, what would the Kash Kong cost?

Don't think I've ever seen one of those, looks similar.

Yes it is similar has a few more gimmicks like the dot matrix display in the top and more controlled lights on the playfield, also has a multi coin mech but needs updated for new £1, Price wise I guess £750

Back
Top Bottom