What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted My want list

RudeDogg1

Registered
Some of you may of read my intro, Im having to sell my large aquarium because my landlady is giving me grief. Well its now up for sale and it got me thinking if im having to sell that it will make room to finely beable to get a pinball (maybe 2 in time lol). So thought id compile a list of ones id be interested in if anyone has any of them for a good price buget permiting. Also if any of you fellow pinheads are into discus and tropical fish i could consider a trade I have a fair bit to shift so could make it one big package ;0) if anyones interested give me a shout. Sooo anyway the list some i know ill never get because either to expensive or noone wants to part with them.

Bride Of Pinbot.
The adams family (got to havent you lol).
Twilight zone.
Funhouse.
Theater of magic.
Scared stiff.
Circus Volitare.
Creature.
Monster Bash (id really like this being a huge universal monster fan but they are allways so dear).
Medieval madness.
Tales from The crypt.
Indiana jones (either one).
Ripley's.
Junk yard.
Star wars (any especially the newer ones).

Ones i know are way out my price range :0(

LOTR
Tron
Ironman

Condition wise obviously like most wed like mint or near as damn it lol. But i dont mind getting my hands dirty so if its not to far gone for a noob ill consider most things. Same goes for machines my list will prob grow i just cant rem all the ones i like. I like ones with plenty to do on the playfield

The Stern one is just rubbish. Poor rule set, and just generally dull.
As far as older alpha numeric games such as FH and BOP, be prepared to get you're hands dirty. They're at that age now where you'll pay a premium for a clean and tidy one.
And you'll pay more for a MM,CV and MB than you will a LOTR and IM!! I'd say they're a lot more achievable than the others actually.
Good luck with your search mate.

Which ones that the new one? i had a play on the a few weeks ago i quite liked it. Or are they unreliable?

Yep it's the new one. They're ok for the odd game in a pub but dull as f*ck in the home env. Stern never bothered finishing the code so the rules are incomplete.....and rubbish.

Really I thought Lotr was still like 6k? Like I said I don't mind getting me hands dirty I can turn my hands to most things and I anally detail my car so that's got to come in handy with a play field lol

Best advice is to try and get along to a show or league meeting or maybe hook up with someone local who has a few pins and try some out. There are pins that I like and others can't stand and vice versa so you should definitely try and have a go on some games....especially any your thinking about buying.

I've played a few that are on my list just so few around here anymore. I can only think of one which is a worn out jp in westward ho! Arcade and I find that one boring lol. Is there anyone local? In north Devon? Everything and everyone seem to be bliddy miles away lol

I would say that you will need at least £30k to get the games on that list, quite possibly considerably more.......

Andy

I should get my eyesight tested, lol

Yeah, I wouldn't mind owning that list myself....

cool see what the prices are like if my tanks sold by then but arnt the top 2 that dodgy bloke you lot are allways slagging lol? pinball pardise or summut

cool see what the prices are like if my tanks sold by then but arnt the top 2 that dodgy bloke you lot are allways slagging lol? pinball pardise or summut

Don't think I've slagged him off, he's in business and can charge what he likes - doesn't mean people have to pay it. Some people see that as "ripping people off" but then it is his business. Never bought off him personally but I'm sure he's ok

Potential buyers may want to check the bidding history on those two machines before deciding whether to bid themselves. Bidder C**9 (with zero buying history) has bid on both those auctions. Ebay says that 39% of this bidders activity has been with this seller - that's 4 bids on one of these pins, 1 bid on another and 4 bids on some other item from that same seller that I guess has been sold now.

Now this could obviously be quite normal bidding activity, but some may think it strange that a bidder who has never bought anything off ebay simultaneously had a total of £2,500 of bids open on two machines with the same seller (+ whatever was the £ value of the 4 bids for the other item), then after the bidding moved on has quietly disappeared again.

My advice is to always go and see a machine and decide if you want it, that way you can only blame yourself if you don't spot something before you do a deal. Having said that, buying off the forum is another good way of getting a sensible price for a cared for machine.
That Addams looks nice and if the pictures are good representations and the price was sensible then there is no problem but if you can't go see it you will alway be taking a gamble.

I'd prefer to buy off the forum tbh that's why I joined. But distance is allways gonna be a prob yes I could drive but having a car that isn't hatchback is a prob lol. So where ever I get any machines I'm gonna have to use a comp that picks up machines.

see if i found one localish i could prob borrow the work van and its clutch is screwed so not one yoiud wanna drive miles. The looks i got when moving house in it it sounds like a tank

Back
Top Bottom