What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade my TAF+PF+ca$h for your MINTY TAF / Gold

hatster

Registered
Hi guys,

just thinking out loud really.

I would be interested in swapping my TAF - not bad condition but dirty, cracked ramps, cabinet redecalled (by previous owner), and my Repro TAF playfield (bought from here last year, still in box), and some ca$h, for a minty minty TAF, or even better TAF gold.

any interest out there ? ( i can take pics if anyone is interested )

I also have a few videogames I might consider trading..

yeh i know lol, that was the intention when i bought the pf, but I dont get much time away from work, and I think I should stick to projects within my skill set ! If no one is interested I may go down that road....

I could be interested in the TAF as it is?
Playfield to Chris there's your pot for a minty one?

I could be interested in the TAF as it is?
Playfield to Chris there's your pot for a minty one?

Very sensible.

Another good plan.

Doubt you'll find a Gold easy. Most minty ones are in collectors hands. You can get a fake one of course. Or just fit the buy in button and gold software in your own.

if I can find a TAF gold (genuine) for sale I would likely go with the above, but to be without a TAF ? no chance haha, in my collection its the most played pin.
(it is fully working)

Back
Top Bottom