What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Road Trip up North to grab a GB Pro (video)

Chees Kev, yeah it really is a fun game. I was a bit reluctant to drive all that way and back in a day but I guess it kinda comes with the hobby. Not sure I'd be in a rush to do it all again though!

Good video, enjoyed watching it! After the first minute and a half I thought you were going to run all the way there which would have been quality!!

There is no sweeter feeling that setting off home with that new machine in the back on your van/car. I still remember the day I took my young daughter out of school and drove all the way from the North East to Colchester to pick up a knackered Creech, good pinball memories...

Enjoy your new machine!

Good video, enjoyed watching it! After the first minute and a half I thought you were going to run all the way there which would have been quality!!

There is no sweeter feeling that setting off home with that new machine in the back on your van/car. I still remember the day I took my young daughter out of school and drove all the way from the North East to Colchester to pick up a knackered Creech, good pinball memories...

Enjoy your new machine!

Ha!

Yeah the journey really wasn't so bad, fueled by the excitement of getting the game I guess. Helped that my brother was so enthusiastic about it all, all that way on my own might have been a bit of a drag.

Thanks man, so far so good!

GB is a great game, played it a few times and would love to own one
Nice YouTube channel you've got there too

Good trip. I drove Newcastle to France last year to pick up 2 pins. Don't think I'll be doing that trip again! :confused:

GB is a great game, played it a few times and would love to own one
Nice YouTube channel you've got there too

Thanks mate. I don't upload as much as I used to but still enjoy doing the odd vid here and there

Reminds me of 14 hour round trip in a day for the huo POTC that most folks thought was a scam!

Nice video Huggers.

I did a 600 miles round trip to collect my Creech back in 2012, hired a Nissan XTrail spent the night in Blackpool with the Wife. I recall a large section of the Manchester ring road was closed that Sunday and my sat nav kept trying to take my back onto it despite all the slip roads being closed. Plus I was using my phone's navigation and stupidly forgot my in car charger had to keep engaging airplane mode to preserve battery life, thankfully we arrived at the owners house before the phone died.

At the time I swore I'd never do it again but 5 years have elapsed since then, if the right machine came along hell I'd do it again for sure.

Back
Top Bottom