What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My pinball sense is tingling

ronsplooter

Site Supporter
Alias
Chris
After spending some time looking for the Holy Grail in my Dad's garage, Indiana Jones has decided to sack it off and go raiding the tombs and temples of Chorley in his hunt for the Lost Ark. In his place is someone who loves Mary Jane, I think we're going to get along just fine :D

Big thanks to @replicas for driving down yesterday, good to see you as always mate :) The game is in great shape and is already cleaned and polished :) Only minor issue is a dodgy driver transistor blowing the fuse for coils and flashers which means I can't play it at the moment but it's nice to look at :D

Here's some pics.........

IMG_2032.JPG

IMG_2033.JPG

IMG_2035.JPG

IMG_2036.JPG

IMG_2037.JPG

Last edited:
What is it with those two ramp flaps, I have a mint low mileage machine in dry storage and went to look at it the other day and those two ramp flaps have suffered the same fate whilst not played, confused.com:confused:

Yeah it's weird that those two had some surface corrosion but the other one didn't. I cleaned off the corrosion with WD40 followed up by some Autosol but it's left markings on the flaps where it affected the coating.

Great game with loads to do, I had mine up for trade recently but I think it fell through, I am in no rush to part with it though, I will replace those two flaps at some point just for the cosmetics.

Lots of the metal corrodes or shows rust on Stern games sadly. Check the heads of the cabinet bolts, they're often rusty too

The fuse blowing has been sorted :D Wasn't the board in the end, just a dodgy flash lamp socket that was causing a short. That meant I could put some games on it and what a pin....plays nice and fast :) I took a video of it which is up on my Youtube channel and embedded below:

Great news.
Main thing is its up and running and you are putting some games on her.
Have fun.

Back
Top Bottom