What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted My improved list (in the right section)

RudeDogg1

Site Supporter
Ok so heres my improved list (more realistic)

bride of pinbot
tales from the crypt
funhouse
bramstokers drac
black rose
star wars
stargate
demolition man
apollo 13 (13 multi ball looks insane)
white water
chreature from the black lagoon
+ loads i cant think of at the mo

budget 1500 could pos stretch to 2000, will consider other machines. Dont be offended if i turn a machine down im a fussy bugger when it comes to themes

The Pinball Parlour in Ramsgate have a DE Star Wars for sale at the moment, I was playing on it yesterday.

i might have a nice bsd for sale in about 2-3 weeks. if it goes i need a quick sale. im hoping to offload another pin though.

Going to see matts machines at the w/e prob. I might be interested if I have enough money and space left lol. What is the other machine?

the other is rfm, its got a monitor fault but the chassis is away for a repair. hopefully the chassis is back next week, then the table will be serviced and checked out for any other faults. i would prefer to offload the rfm though, bsd is 1 of my faves, but i have a large bill to pay, so needs must.

No wishing to jump in and steal any thunder but if no one is interested yet, how much are you looking for the RFM?
As another offer for the improved list, i have a nice Fish Tales i would have to move if something else came through the door.
Cheers Adie

Back
Top Bottom