What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first pin has arrived! Cabaret (Williams, 1968)

wotguvnotmeguv

Site Supporter
Alias
lutewhine
Having sought advice, made more lists than can be sane, tried various pins, ummed and ahhed over so many options etc ... I pretty much bought this on a whim.

And I’m delighted. Up and running with no problems, and plenty of scope for cleaning up and restoring the cab, which suits me down to the ground. Absolutely ensorcelled by it.

E4E441C1-24CF-4653-AE9C-5D0723FC480E.jpegF58D3D82-D636-4D91-81DD-C3109F17B1BB.jpeg

Am hoping to have news on No 2 in the coming weeks. And in prepping the room, a rejig of everything has revealed that there's potentially room for three :D
And when I got to 3 I sat in a chair with a cuppa tea thinking where and how will number 4 go In..
I think the kettle is going on Later.... rethink for number 8 🤫

Welcome to the hobby. EM games are great fun, both to play and to work on. It's long been my mission to introduce more of them into the mix of games people on here enjoy. Looks in nice condition your first game

Back
Top Bottom