What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Collection

eclipsemullet' date=' post: 1663006 said:
Thought I'd just do a test of photo uploading.

Andy

There are some pretty nice tables there, Pin Tables that is.

Thanks. The collection hasn't changed for a couple of years now. Might change AF, TZ or ST:NG. I'd like a Funhouse.

eclipsemullet' date=' post: 1663011 said:
Thanks. The collection hasn't changed for a couple of years now. Might change AF, TZ or ST:NG. I'd like a Funhouse.

Nice choice, Funhouse is a great game, and you will have no problem moving on any of the machines in that list.

What a great place to spend a few hours! Thats it, im off to design my club house i cant afford to build!

Fantastic setup there fella. Some real nice games there. The el massivo gamesroom is defintely the way to go.

eclipsemullet' date=' post: 1663011 said:

I'll take the taf if you decide to move it on mate

Rus121' date=' post: 1663066 said:
Fantastic setup there fella. Some real nice games there. The el massivo gamesroom is defintely the way to go.

It's actually my brother's garage. I conned him into looking after the machines for a while. His wife aint happy :)

eclipsemullet' date=' post: 1663080 said:
It's actually my brother's garage. I conned him into looking after the machines for a while. His wife aint happy
smile-1.png

Andy,

When is any wife happy ? mines a right misserable sod. :confused: Hope she doesn't get to read this.

Well i've managed to spend a productive hour designing my fantasy games room whilst lucy dribbled down my arm!! It may have the table tennis table on the dance floor, but i'm assuming its a fold up one!! check it out here!! http://pl.an/w28f4x

Now just the small matter of funding this dream!!

I went for the decks instead, I need somewhere to play my vinyls! apparently babies and banging sound systems don't mix!!!

eclipsemullet' date=' post: 1663288 said:
A few more pics I took today.

Nice,
smile-1.png

Certainly do have plenty of space. Enough for quite a few more machines.

And an opentop sportcar. Caterham? locust? indy blade? Please tell me there a decent engine in it......
smile-1.png

Ahhh duratec motors. Pretty good in a light chassis like the caterham. 200bhp or so? The same motor is in the ginetta g20's they rent out at croft (my local circuit), and are great fun when racing with mates. Stockton Autodrome also use them, but they have a higher db limit than croft so they tend to be a little more powerful at the top end with the use of decatted exhausts.

Love cars 'almost' as much as pins........

The R300 is actually my brother's. 160+BHP I think. We've done a few track days. Me in my Suzuki Swift Sport.

Gotta love trackday fun. I use a celica gt4 for track, but havent been out in it for over a year. Costs too much to run it.....lol.

Back
Top Bottom