What's new

Sold My CFTBL + Cash for .........

jonathan

Site Supporter
Open to offers. I would prefer to trade up

Creech has a beautiful original hologram, hot pink pf, caddilac mod and lots of extras.

Ill post pics tomorrow. Nothing I've already had in my sig please :D

Check your Creature post when you first got the machine.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Mooseman' date=' post: 1696335, member: 247
I bags firsts dibs when it has too make way for woz lol

No worries mate, I'll let you know when it's up for sale​

Thought I recalled someone else also asking for/getting "first dibs" on it in a later post too - can't remember who (or whether I'm dreaming this!). Seems like a great game imo - I've never played it in real life, but it's great fun on the ipad app.

Yeah Mooseman wanted this one.
I asked for second dibs somewhere as it is a great game and has the look I want in my collection. I even took a punt on the dirty one on ebay during the week but that was a moment of weakness and I didn't win. :redface:

Includes:

Leg protectors
Green LED pf mod
Green dipped ramp bulbs
Green dipped whirlpool bulbs
Target decals
Coin door decals
Caddilac mod w/ lights
US imported instruction cards
Near perfect hologram
Hot pink pf
Strong DMD

IMG_20120803_115634-1.jpg

IMG_20120808_202812-1.jpg

IMG_20120803_114942-1.jpg

And if I don't get any interest in trades I'm open to offers. First dibs to the guys mentioned in here

HI jonathan, Im still interested in buying cftbl. Has your WOZ arrived? I have nothing to trade im afraid as I tend to keep all my purchases. My walls are starting to bulge lol.
Thanks to all who remembered my first dibs as well. :rockon:

Hey mate. No, WOZ should be here in 3months-ish, fingers crossed. Jacks bringing one to EAG in January though.

I'd like to try one last machine before it arrives, hence me looking for a trade for my CFTBL if possible. If I don't get any interest over the next week or two I will be in touch though buddy and you will have first dibs as promised.

Matt did you get my reply to your PM? Every time I try and send one it just seems to disappear!? Not sure whats happening

Oooh. Come on Mooseman, make a decision :pop2:.
My new pinball corner was completed yesterday....

Just so people know, I paid more than the £1500 I was looking to pay in my original wanted ad.

Im not after a fortune but I also wont be selling it for the same price creechs with battered cabs and black holograms go for

Ta

How much for the hologram? got a nice black one here to trade : - )
Just so people know, I paid more than the £1500 I was looking to pay in my original wanted ad.

Im not after a fortune but I also wont be selling it for the same price creechs with battered cabs and black holograms go for

Ta

Simple, fun mod for CFTBL. Cliffy's new hot pink post sleeves perfect fit - mine go on soon:)

Enjoy it - great game.

Congrats Cal. First dibs when it goes to pay for the reception.
Moosey, are you serious? :loco: does that mean you are already regretting passing on your chance to buy this?

i am looking forward to playing on this round at Geoff's place. i know it was pricey, but a pin is almost better than cash nowadays - i don't think he'd have any difficulty whatsoever in getting his money back from another forum member if he changed his mind and decided he'd rather blow his cash on a DJ and a few volauvents for his relatives next year. if a standard wedding costs £10K, that's a hell of a lot of pins (or 1 MM+ 1 AFM nowadays).

is anyone else on here getting married soon, and wants to sell his carefully and lovingly compiled games collection for a one day event?

It did look a nice machine £1600 was about my limits as i really should be buying bricks n concrete now my plans are passed. Maybe in the future when im rich lol, cal will want to sell n i have first dibs lol.
Has cal mentioned the weekend 789 dec. a bit of a bike ride over to special when lit event?
im coming down for a bit of creech envy lol

Has cal mentioned the weekend 789 dec. a bit of a bike ride over to special when lit event?

unfortunately i'm washing my hair those days so i can't make it. i think there's gonna be plenty of people want to drop by Geoff's place now to play on his TAF & CFTBL ...... but your games room is still better than both of ours put together :bounce:

btw, have you erased my name from your ACDC high score table yet? :behindsofa:

My dad I genuinely devastated I'm selling it. I think it's his favourite of all the tables I've owned!

Tell him he is welcome to come play at mine if he is ever down south. Pus he hasn't played your replacement yet or Woz which I am eager to see and play. :)
One door opens when another door closes.

Yes, thank you. I couldn't see them last night but I have now. Really looking forward to getting this into the man cave. :rockon:

Whats the eta Cal?
Dan your high score was song specific i think, so no. Plus im crap at the bloody drain monster it is

Back
Top Bottom