What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mustang sally

Mooseman

Site Supporter

Expect an le version, a non le version, a white stripe down the middle version and pay extra if you want balls version

At least it's not another music theme or anther movie tie in, personally thinking though it's quite a brave step from stern... But it could be another HS2 YAY!!! :) Or a it could be a another NASCAR bum!!! :(

At least it's not another music theme or anther movie tie in, personally thinking though it's quite a brave step from stern... But it could be another HS2 YAY!!! :) Or a it could be a another NASCAR bum!!! :(

Yep - think we def need a break from comic book/superheroes - both on and off screen. All blurring into one.

I actually think Nascar/Grand Prix is pretty good.

Reactions: JT.
Its not a total bum theme I suppose. Not something I would ever buy, but its got potential for lots of excitement for the first few plays.

My mates got a GP and I really enjoy playing it. Got to have the most inserts ever in a game. Bloody loads of em.
Only bummer is when the ball ejects from the car in the middle, the ball shoots straight between the flippers

Its not a total bum theme I suppose. Not something I would ever buy, but its got potential for lots of excitement for the first few plays.

On the face of it who'd think they'd buy a Pinball about fishing? I know I can't stand the actual activity myself, yet Fish Tales is an awesome table.

This'll have to be more fun than HS/ HS2 and Corvette though, otherwise why buy a new £5-6k table when you can have all 3 of these and some change from £3k?

I'd like more music pins to be honest. So long as they're done right and not just a random play juke-box with a meh pinball attached...

I think it's great they're doing something that's not too associated with a film/music licence. Maybe this is a good thing from all the manufacturer competition - stop following the herd. Instead of spanking the budget on an expensive licence, they can invest in creative design as the major theme instead. Here's hoping.

Can't get excited about it but that is nothing new, just hope the market doesn't get saturated with a glut of new pins, there is something to be said about looking forward to something that takes a while to become available (I ain't talking Grolsch larger), yup JJP missed the mark with WOZ on that front as it took way too long but the Hobbit has been in the pipeline for a while and you get the feeling it will be something special with a bit of soul as it evolves into the final product, same goes for Predator, the rest seem to be churned out.......next.

What makes you say that about The Hobbit? I also like the theme but the recent activity from JJP (new LE WOZ) and all the delays and code still not finished and the Australian debacle and I don't even rate the gameplay as top 100 even though it looks fantastic .... these things make me lack confidence in TH.

I have faith in JJ, I believe that given time this guy will take pinball machines to a new level, something that Williams strived for but abandoned prematurely, not knocking Stern as they produce some of the best titles in the world but I don't think that they have moved pinball forwards that much since WMS dropped out, JJ is the long awaited breath of fresh air IMHO and we should all give this company some time to stretch its wings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom