What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multi game arcade game suppliers

Banzaipinabll

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
A friend is looking for a new multi game arcade upright cabinet with all the popular games. Can anyone recommend any trusted companies in the UK, thanks

I had one of these, well made, look great but not cheap, also good support from them

I appreciate this is very late in the day for this, but I'm posting it anyway. I bought an Arcade1up Street Fighter 2 and modded it myself with a Hyperspin setup. The hardware I used was: Intel NUC5i5myhe (about 6-7 years old now), 240GB mSATA primary drive, 16GB RAM (works fine with 8GB) then a 1TB data drive (that has all of the Hyperspin stuff on) and added an Intel wifi/bluetooth card to the NUC to allow me to connect a keyboard and mouse as well as a bluetooth joypad (8BitDo Pro 2 Bluetooth gamepad) so that I had analogue sticks as well as the digital ones that we all remember from the arcades. All in (bearing in mind this was last year) all in it cost me about £300 to build (when you work in IT you always have a spare computer 🤣😂 so that isn't included in the cost). There is some manual configuration (ROM paths, joystick configuration, button configuration) to do but I ended up with 4-5k games on it (NES, SNES, Megadrive, MasterSystem, PS1, PS2, GameCube, Dreamcast and obviously MAME - which included a good number of the laserdisk games including Space Ace, Dragon's Lair and Dragon's Lair 2). You don't get the trackball and spinner needed for the likes of Crystal Castles, Archanoid etc but it does me (and because I'm cheap it makes my wallet happy too).

Doing a pin yourself is a massive job, but building a retro setup isn't - there are a lot of guides out there and a lot of forums too to support your build. My first setups used the original Raspberry PI and USB joypads... I'm now looking at doing my second Arcade1up (but only when Liz allows me to...)

A friend is looking for a new multi game arcade upright cabinet with all the popular games. Can anyone recommend any trusted companies in the UK, thanks

i’m after some help with my retro arcade - i built my own arcade 1 up but have since upgraded to a custom built online from a supplier but the builder is not great at communication and such support is difficult

i want to run more modern ish games and light guns. I think at the moment it’s got raspberry 4 in there. i just don’t have the time to spend setting up a new system and am looking for someone who could help me with that ?

would you know of anyone perhaps please ?

thanks

Back
Top Bottom