What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most expensive mod ever?

• Thread starter Deleted member 181
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 181

Pretty sure I have just ordered the most expensive mod ever.... The BoP 2.0 kit.

Gotta say after seeing that video and now reading up on all the rules it sounds like it's gonna be pretty epic.

Anyone else been following this or bought one as well?

Just gotta hope my BoP arrives to plan on Saturday now :)

Check out the new rules in the pic , I love the new story mode plot
And the move your shuttle mode looks pretty sweet as well

image.jpg

After predator I have to admit I am slightly bricking it, but this time paid with my credit card and through PayPal also been following the thread on pinside and people have kits so fingers crossed i don't get anal raped again :(

Was only able to purchase in $$$$
Was just over $2000
Still shaking a bit and now on a massive game cull , watch the for sale threads soon ;)

I played this at the DPO a while back and have wanted one ever since. I was muling over what I would pay to convert a bop over and decided if it was around £500 I'd go for it, not a chance in hell at that price though!

I suppose you could look at it as in a modern DMD game lets say something relatively new like PoTC can cost £2500 , so if you take a game like BoP which as I am sure most people will agree is a stunning looking game , but with a rubbish rule set and flawed game play as like BK2000 it's all on the one flipper, and then turn it into a brand new game with new rules colour DMD new sounds and the fact that it's constantly evolving it seems to me ( bearing in mind I have convinced my self of this fact lol ) that's it's a better deal than buying said PoTC.

Or it could be a sack of **** , but from what the guys who are beta testing it say it sounds like it's pretty special

I played this at the DPO a while back and have wanted one ever since. I was muling over what I would pay to convert a bop over and decided if it was around £500 I'd go for it, not a chance in hell at that price though!

Coloured DMD is £350 mate , you don't value the programming that much then dude ;)

Back
Top Bottom