What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More pins coming back on site ? :D

I think it's great and I hope the trend continues. I love finding a pin on location and you've got to update pinformer & Pinside.

I think it's def going hand in hand with the hipster / craft beer bar thing . Been happening in the US for a good few years and now seems to be gathering pace here. We just got a Brewdog in Brighton, though oddly for them no pinball.

I suggest you speak to the manager! You could always offer to site one yourself and split the takings with them. I get about £25 (£50/2) a month from my on-site pin. It's peanuts really but I love opening the coin door and seeing the loot inside! Then I check the bookkeeping totals, clean the playfield & glass and finish with a few games to make sure it's working as it should. I also love chatting with punters if it's in use. Takes me back to earlier years when I'd run into an operator and I'd get a chance to peek inside.

Trying to get one sorted for a bar in my local town. Not sure if it will happen as there might be some contractual issues with the company that provides the quiz machine and pool table in there. Hoping it goes ahead as there isn't a pin open to the public within 30 miles that i know off.
Still looking for a machine that fits the venue aswell. Tales from the crypt would of been perfect for it tbh. So if anyone wants to let something with a similar theme go let me know ;). It's for a good cause.

some ops are realising that although not a mega earner a pin holds its value. a slack off in fruit machine earners helps too. no innovation on that front which was one of the catylists in 1991. still seems to be more the niche than mainstream pubs. cant see any in wetherspoons any time soon .

Checked out The Flintstones in Dead Wax Social in Brighton last night. In good nick, had the Bronto light mod. I think the left side GI was out though. 50p a game or.....drum roll..... 3 for £1!!!! Blimey, it's like 1994 again :-D

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom