What's new

More MMr colour screen footage

johnwhitfield

Site Supporter
Alias
John Whitfield
Just nicked from Pinside

Apparently shot this weekend. Looking pretty good but it would look a damn sight better if it was actually available:mad:

Still no clues as to when they are releasing it? I read it was in final testing over a month ago, maybe they can't decide on a price for it, or too scared to announce it!

Think it's been fully ready for 6-12 months already. I think the delay is them trying to develop a way to stop people copying it. Doesn't really suggest that it's going to be cheap does it?

Well you read so many things about this much and that much and % discount for LE owners, just wish they would let us know how much, I will be disappointed if it is much over £150 as we already have the hardware plus the crap inserts on our machines, it does rub the wrong way a little.
Love the MMr and not had any issues to speak of and I play it to death, waiting to see how much the diffuser improves the inserts but I'm kind of used to it now so it will be what it will be.
One thing you do consistently from them is missed deadlines, they must put all the months on a piece of paper and pick them out of a hat!

They are such a shower of ****s, the update and this have been promised for months, I hate the damn screen tearing that I get just release at least the fecking software update....:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Back
Top Bottom