What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monthly newsletter??

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
What do you guys think about a "monthly newsletter" that gets sent out to all members? Nothing spectacular, just a monthly "what's been happening in the world of pinball"?? I have a day job, so I cant guarantee the date, or in fact that it'll be once a month on the dot, however i can guarantee it'll be free........

Thoughts? Would anyone like to assist/donate an article? It'll only be a page or two tops, electronically sent... nothing too jazzy and probably just slapped together...

Paul

I would Paul. If nothing else you could pad it out with peoples refurb pics and stories.

Like most things people go in peaks and troughs with there enthusiasm with things. Thanks to work allowing and no kids etc... I'm currently balls deep in pinball!!! I'm loving it right now more than ever. So count me in.

Gaz

Sgt GrizZ checks in daily at 0800 hours ...0800 exactly, not a second earlier or a second later...... and so feels no need for a monthly update.

Other less dedicated soldiers/those with lives may appreciate it though
wink-1.png

Back
Top Bottom