What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster Fish lives ! ...Fish Tales mod

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Saw that some US guys has used this toy Fish figure on their Fish Tales machines and I really like it - it does look uncannily like the animated DMD Monster Fish in the game !

So I grabbed one off ebay, it came today, so I have just now positioned him on the game and added an extra light , tied in to the Monster Fish left loop insert, so it flashes and illuminates him during Monster Fish mode ! :smokin:

Ultimately I would like to give him LED eyes that will light up, but for tonight I'm pretty pleased with him . I may tinker with the position of the light. I like the way he has his hand on the Boat almost like he is gonna climb in.

Some photos ... I'll post video later.

"Gone fishin' ....leave a message" :thumb:

DSCF3205.jpg DSCF3207.jpg DSCF3213.jpg

I'd never seen or heard of one before hence the post on pinside. I thought It was the dogs sphericals and still do, but I must admit yours looks even more amazing with the led underneath it. I just turned my ultra bright led flasher 90 degrees so it would light up the toy.

Mean looking fish. Good work Guys, I like these add-ons as they can easily be removed but when they tie in with the theme, they look great.

Thats a great mod!! :) Makes me want a FT now...... :-/

P.S Hopefully plastics should be there today.... :)

Back
Top Bottom