What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster bash

The seeker

Registered
So monsterbash seems to be the unloved cgc remake ? Why’s that ? If the don’t release ccc soon I might plump for one fur ****s n giggles but bad press makes me think twice

Not seen the bad press, but not looked what's being said?
I had an SE and could not fault it

The remake is No.3 in the pinside top 100, so I guess there is a lot of love for it?

Personally, I prefer AFM and MM remake which I own, MB is fun to play but the theme doesn't do a lot for me (I felt that way before the remakes).

I think all three of their titles get an equal share of the praise. I think MB would actually be my first pick of the three.

Maybe it is because it is an easy game and nothing to do really with the remake ?

It's a weird one; I would've thought the MB remake would've been highly regarded. I've only played one remake (Neil's) and not only was a blown away at how nice it looked (lighting was great), but it played so well. Topper is brilliant too.
Having said that, I've only had the opportunity to play 1 or 2 original MB's which was a disappointing experience as they were pretty tired examples condition wise and not set up that great.
In thr not too distant future I'll be able to buy my first pin and would defo consider a MB remake; how much do they go for on the used market at the moment? (For the ver. With thr large colour screen)

Last edited:
I’d guess at around 6.5 but maybe more.

MB benefitted from a good theme and relative scarcity which made it sort after.

As a game I personally would say AFM>MM>MB.

It’s not a bad game by any measure but doesn’t have the same depth as the modern Sterns.

Back
Top Bottom