What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

monster bash mosh pit

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Folks,
So fixed dracula moving on my recently acquired Monster Bash.

The only issue left with it is when the mosh pit fires the ball out of the pit it will usually fire its super fast at the gap in the flippers! Its definitely not right as I've played Chief Coffees MB.

Anyone got any ideas? The coil seems to the right one.

Neil.

Sometimes with this issue on games all that is needed is a small adjustment to the scoop/mech position. Loosen off the screws where it is mounted underneath and see if you can move it slightly. A small tweak can be enough to change the ball feed direction. Tighten and see if any difference.

Last edited:
Yep that happened on my first one too. To tweak it so instead it shoots to the left flipper, the scoop mech must be rotated just one or two mm clockwise above the playfield - which translates to rotating 1-2mm *anticlockwise* underneath. As GrizZ says, you can find this 1-2mm by loosening the screws and re-tightening where you want it.

The same exact deal applies to a few games that have scoops at 12-1 o'clock that empty the ball out. AFM comes to mind.

Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gave it a go and no dice! Did notice that I think the coil is struggling when I put it on test. so might have a go at replacing that - I note there is an updated scoop that this table doesn't have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pretty sure its the scoop thats hosed. Looked at it in more detail and its banged up to hell at the top, some of the weld had come away. Have done a botch job on it with a pair of pliers until the new one arrives! Thanks all.

Back
Top Bottom