What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster Bash gears, and general lighting mods

Pod

Site Supporter
Just joined up, have been working on some projects for a collector, he has Monster Bash and Frankensteins monster started playing up he asked if I could have a look, found the output gear on the gearbox had stripped, replacement gears difficult to source, so had a go at making one myself with my 3D printer, fitted a new gear and 3 months of regular use its still working fine, have made the gear thicker than the original as the centre gear is not used.

IMG_0363.jpeg

Gear on left is the output gear (9219-2) , gear on the right is an inter mediate gear (03-9219)

I've also made some lighting mods for him, this one is RGB with jumpers to select the colour you want, can be red green blue, or a mixture, runs from either 12v or 5 volt, they are still being tested in the "real wold" on my friends machine, and working on a solution for tapping into the machines power without cutting wires or using croc clips, will probably have to make machine specific cables.

Will post some images of lighting in situ soon.

Would love some feedback.

IMG_0365.jpeg

IMG_0372.jpegIMG_0366.jpeg
IMG_0371.jpeg

I broke one of those gears on my Monster Bash and took ages to source a replacement then waited ages for it to arrive, if only you had posted this a while back I would have brought a set off you.
I’m sure @s000m was after one of these recently. Great stuff mate!

I broke one of those gears on my Monster Bash and took ages to source a replacement then waited ages for it to arrive, if only you had posted this a while back I would have brought a set off you.
I’m sure @s000m was after one of these recently. Great stuff mate!

Yeah I 3D printed mine also. Worked a charm.

Back
Top Bottom