What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired MONSTER BASH 1080 GAMES IN 1 VIRTUAL PINBALL MACHINE BRAND NEW

Expired Due to no activity
Status
Not open for further replies.

heypresto86

Banned
Registered
PRICE: £2499.99

- Free delivery in the UK but can ship to anywhere in the world, please enquire for cost.

Our Virtual pinball machine is a full size, fully digital pinball machine which offers multiple tables at the push of a button.

Features :

– Standard pinball full size body and cabinet.

– No Assembly – Just plug in & play.

– 1080 Multiple games in one machine including pinball FX 2, Pinball FX 3 and future table.

– 3 screen setup : 49in LED for playfield, 32in LED for back glass ,16in LED for DMD.

– Coin operated or Free play mode.

– Real Pinball Silver Lock bar and Original pinball legs.

– Sub woofer and Powerful sound.

– Dimension : 189 cm (high) x 132 cm (Long) x 81 cm (wide) ; Weight : 175 KG

- Other designs Available.
- May part exchange for other machines.

Attachments

• 24D2FF24-659B-4F0E-873B-01C19F8D214A.jpeg
    24D2FF24-659B-4F0E-873B-01C19F8D214A.jpeg
    31.4 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Hi @heypresto86 and welcome to the forums.

One thing to say is, I would suggest putting a price - as is customary and part of the forum rules. Also, if you are posting as a business, whilst this isn't a rule, I would enquire with one of the moderators about doing so and agree if they want a fee for doing so. I am not saying they would, but would seem customary. Also, as per part one, shipping can be arranged, again, this should be set out from the start with a price to the UK.

Sorry to jump on with negativity - but there are rules on the forum and as a first post, it would have been good to take the time to understand them and post accordingly. Good luck with what you are doing, but it would look much more favourable and complete if done in line with forum rules and etiquette.

DO NOT BUY THIS !

HERE IT IS FOR $1,700

THEY ARE RUBBISH SPEC AND DO NOT RUN MODERN VPX GAMES

THE SOFTWARE IS LOCKED.

[/URL]

Excuse me but I have sold many of these machines with no complaints and the machines run great.

You can buy for $1700 from alibaba yes but then you have to ship it over to the UK pay the duty and the import tax which for one unit would work out far more than £2499.99.

Your obviously just so sad old man with nothing better to do with your Saturday who is scared of his own shadow and has got no where with his own life so has to put other people down.

Excuse me but I have sold many of these machines with no complaints and the machines run great.

You can buy for $1700 from alibaba yes but then you have to ship it over to the UK pay the duty and the import tax which for one unit would work out far more than £2499.99.

Your obviously just so sad old man with nothing better to do with your Saturday who is scared of his own shadow and has got no where with his own life so has to put other people down.

Yes
Dead right.
I’m a sad old man who doesn’t want his friends here getting ripped off.
$1700 plus import duty does not equal your price.

These tables include tables that are bootlegged off Microsoft

You can’t add new games.

The hardware is rubbish

Please mods
Close this thread !

Yes
Dead right.
I’m a sad old man who doesn’t want his friends here getting ripped off.
$1700 plus import duty does not equal your price.

These tables include tables that are bootlegged off Microsoft

You can’t add new games.

The hardware is rubbish

Please mods
Close this thread !

Yes the only friends you have in life, virtual ones because no one In real life likes you.

You obviously have no experience in importing either.

Go **** yourself you sad ****

Hmmm @heypresto86 - I think if the case was that the machine could be upgraded, could add new tables, could fit through a door and all of the other points that @pickholder has made, you would just come back and say yes it can rather than resort to such, quite frankly disgusting comments. This is THE U.K. pinball forum and your actions here have, I would assume, lost you that market. Poor form.

Add to the fact that @pickholder is pretty much the forum authority on VPin and offers free advice to members on all types of setup you’ve pitted yourself against the wrong person.

In general circumstances I would say an apology would suffice and be honest about the problem, but your comments and vulgarity I would just leave with your tail between your legs and chalk this one up to experience and a lesson in maturity you need to learn.

Good luck in your future endeavours.

Nothing stopping anyone buying this direct off Alibaba. There’s 192 suppliers at last glance offering this (lol) so plenty of room for negotiation.

As far I can tell the OP adds no value at all to the transaction and is basically pocketing the not insignificant difference as pure profit.

Thanks @Pick Holder for preventing members getting ripped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom