What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Godzilla Stock, Back from NY

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
After speaking with @Paul - he was kind enough to allow this to become a sticky post. It also means that any updates we have can be in one place, which will keep the forum a lot cleaner. There are a couple more announcments to make in the next few days, but I want to confirm payment terms and shipping etc on them first before announcements. :p.

By way of recap. We currently have in stock.

Comet LEDs

Ball Baron Ninja and Polaris Balls

Pingulps

Red and Blue PerfectPlay Rubbers (Black, White and Transluscent in next)

CPM Protectors and Signs (@Colywobbles awesome mods - forum members who prefer can buy direct, or from us with orders of many items)

Coming into stock

Pin Stadium Lights

Pinhedz Cleaner

Spike 2 Speaker Light Kits from Doug

More to announce very, very soon.

Last edited:
Just an update on things going on here at the moment.

Website

We are currently moving the website from a local host to a hosted server, which is the first step towards user testing and means that building the site out in ernest can begin. Considering we are currently at 750 SKU's which is on a CSV, there is probably 300 or more so to add, at least. As well as bulding out the content for suppliers etc.

Email Signup

You can sign up to our mailing list now https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/ - that means if you aren't a tester, as soon as the site is live, you will get an update. Some other bits and bobs to be announced via this too.

Everything up to 5KG is going Royal Mail, Tracked 48. Thats a little slow at the minute, just with the sheer weight of orders. So 48 hours, isn't 48 hours.

Orders

We have stock of COMET LEDs, Red and Blue Competition Silicone Ruber and Ball Baron Balls, those of you waiting on balls, I have them here, but I am waiting on boxes for smaller orders.

Thanks all :)

Last edited:
44D3E4D9-6C62-4703-82E1-F22FB697132A.jpeg

Black, White and Translucent Silicone Competition rubbers are now available and in stock at the Bazaar. Get your orders in for shipping before Christmas. What better way to spend time with the family, than in your pinroom giving your favourite game a once over.

Royal Mail have had a couple of issues with tracked 48 - not getting out on some orders for 72+ hours. Of course, COVID is the rationale. I’ll be shipping on 48 hour tracked unless you want to go 24 tracked or special delivery.

I’ve been assured by Royal Mail - small parcels will be here this week, so I can get those remaining ball orders out as soon as I have them. I didn’t want to invoice and people be waiting after paying.

Cheers all :)

Tracked is a ripoff. It proves you posted it and it’s supposed to prove it was delivered. In between you’ve no way of knowing where the hell it is. This info is from my granddaughters mate whose a supervisor at RM

Hi @Banzaipinabll - yes, web development is taking longer than expected. This is mainly due to the custom code work going in to do some seemingly simple, but actually quite complex user experience stuff. As well as some custom code around displays of certain elements pages. Also, being up to >1,000 product variants already - there’s some testing needed.

I have in stock Comet LEDs, balls, Pingulps and all competition silicone rubber sizes in black, white, red, blue and translucent.

Hey @newdos - drop me a PM if you would like some items, I can price them for you and if you want to go ahead, I will invoice you via our paypal business account, so you are protected.

Thanks - James :)

48 hour tracked is rubbish. I bought some ratchet straps from ebay sent 48. Sent 27 Nov due 30th, received 6th.

As above, if anyone wants tracked 24, or special delivery - let me know at time of ordering and of course you can have that too. Gotta keep Jesse in tuna this Christmas.

1607439269471.jpeg

Last edited:
Shakers baby!

Rev B and Rev C shaker motors, that’s most SAM and SPIKE 1/2 flavours. They’ll be £109 + shipping and available in Jan :)

1607552283776.png

Really pleased to announce that we have made an agreement to work with Mezel Mods in the UK, and will be stocking a selection of their products right here, with the first shipment currently in the works.

That means all you JP2, AIQ, TMNT owners, get ready for some awesome mods about to drop in your back door. BUT OF COURSE... If you have been waiting on anything for your game and the right time to buy it, well, now is the time! Wait no longer. Pricing is going to be roughtly the same as all other stuff, so $1 = £1.05 ish.... it depends well what does that mean I hear you cry...

Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 22.22.55.png

This fabulous TMNT glider for your pro machine could be yours for just £73.50.

Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 22.27.45.png

Avengers Tower - all yours for £164.99

Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 22.28.03.png

The Sanctum Sanctorum for your Avengers at £78

Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 22.31.36.png

Deadpool brass knuckles at £26.25

Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 22.34.47.png
Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 22.34.39.png
Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 22.34.30.png
1607589284149.png

The JP2 sign covers at £26.25 each, or all 3 for 3 x that...

The possibilities are limited to what they have available, so let me know if there is anything you would like :D

Attachments

• 1607589269040.png
    1607589269040.png
    357.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
LED it snow, brilliant 🎅

Hehehehe - for those not on the mailing list, we sent out a Chistmas Mailer today - I have had 5 messages which have all been lovely - thank you all so much. Katie has been packaging orders like a little elf this week. We really appreciate every single order.

1607596914735.png

Great news with Mezelmods, I was looking at buying some of their mods from the US - do you know if you will be stocking any for BKSOR? Particularly the flail cover and illuminated ramp?

Hey @Sam C - I can put you on the pre-order for those, yep. Can you confirm via a PM, along with shipping information and I will get both of those added.

Last call for pre orders on Mezel, will be dropping order in Sunday morning so please let me know if you'd like to treat yourself for xmas*. You can check their products for your games at https://mezelmods.com/

*these won't land in the UK pre xmas.

If you were waiting on Ball Baron orders, the final 10 or so parcels have just been picked and packed, and everyone that was on my list has now been contacted for payment.

If you haven't received a message from me, something has gone wrong with your order for Polaris and Ninja balls, so please do drop me a message, and Katie and I will get yours picked and packed today, with an invoice sent to you.

Thanks everyone for an awesome run - we have sold close to 1,000 balls on this first batch, we still have both in stock and a further 2,000 on the way :D

Good afternoon all,

I am delighted to be offering TILT Graphics products here in the UK, which really helps us in completing the suite of mods for a machine.

- Pin Stadium Lights
- Ball Baron Balls
- Comet LEDs
- PerfectPlay Competition Silicone Rubbers
- MezelMods Mods

Again, these are coming in at $ = £ and theres UK P&P this side. So... as a taster.

1607952560902.png

Avengers Sideblades = £75 + P&P

1607952712718.png

Avengers Ramp and Rails Decal Set = £25

1607952808506.png

Pro Only Side Decals - £25

Obviously, a huge amount more available at https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/ - please let me know what you would like for the first order :)

Attachments

• 1607952786452.png
    1607952786452.png
    186.4 KB · Views: 24
We are now live (we went live last night just to test functionality with a couple of live orders) - it is pretty skeletal at the moment as we flesh out product specific items, you can message directly onto the site, if there is a kit or specific product you are looking for. I would really appreciate any feedback, probably best to drop me a PM though :D

https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/

Attachments

• IMG_20201227_113934.jpg
    IMG_20201227_113934.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20201227_113948.jpg
    IMG_20201227_113948.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20201227_113959.jpg
    IMG_20201227_113959.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 50
1610050044898.png

Really pleased to say given the changes stateside we will be supplying LERMODS into the UK - so anything you need, we will be ordering up, if you have anything pressing, please let us know and we can get it over. Same deal, $1 = £1 plus UK shipping.

Interested parties get in touch and register your interest. More information to follow in due course.

Alien.JPG

Hello, putting a big order in for TILT Graphics, anyone want anything? Please let me know :)

Really Happy to Welcome PinShield to the Pinball Bazaar, we have exclusive EU distribution on this product and already, without it even being announced on any websites, they are selling really well. https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product-category/pinshield/

Priced at £29.99 for standard body and £34.99 for the widebody, these are great for not only protecting your game from dust, cat paw prints, childrens fingerprints etc etc. They look great and are a lot easier to fit and remove than standard pinball covers.

PinShield Lineup.jpg

PinShield Stranger Things.jpg

They also double up as, or have a great primary use as a non-slip work mat.

PinShield Workbench.jpeg

As I said these bad boys are going quick, so its pre-order on the website only. The first batch will be here in around 3 weeks, but we are already into double figure sales of these - and 30% of that run is gone. I may up that if demand suggests but these are a PITA to ship :{

Thanks all for the ongoing support and interest. Another nice announcement is coming up so keep your eyes peeled.

Thanks,
James

Back
Top Bottom