What's new

No Longer Available Modern Stern's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumbosinbad360

Registered
Morning gents,
I'm looking for a modern Stern...from 2002 onwards CSI, 24, Pirates, Ripley's, Elvis, Sopranos etc etc
Looking in the price range of £2k - £2.5k.
Not to fussed about cabinet condition etc just so long as it all works.

Thanks.

Last edited:
i would be all over that like a cheap suit if i had space for it. a fine game, rarely up for sale (which says a lot), and anything done by the Taxman is top quality, he's a perfectionist

Is Dave the Taxman on this forum? I may be interested in the POTC.

Don't think he is, on the Yahoo group quite often though. A pirates would be good alongside LOTR. ;)

I don't use the Yahoo groups, does anybody have his email address?

Come on guys, does anybody have Dave 'The Taxman' Edwards email? I tried searching on the Yahoo Group to no avail.

Dave the Taxman is bring a POTC to NLP. I think he's after £2800, but you know it'll be a minter :)

Is there a list anywhere of people bringing machines to sell at the NLP expo? While I'm not after a POTC myself, it'd be nice to be able to get a heads-up if anything else I'm interested in is potentially going to be available. If nothing else it'd give me some time to come up with the readies and sort out possible van hire :)

I thought the forum might have a few ad's up with "bringing to NLP expo" as a rider as there was for Daventry, but I've not seen any anywhere as yet (or is everyone just not selling at the moment?).

Rog

There's a Stern Grand Prix up for sale on the Yahoo group, £1500.
Bargin.

WPT. Fantastic game, minter than a lorry load of Colgate. Family are loving it, even the wife was playing it until 11pm the other night. Never had so much positive feedback from my family before, and this is my 8th pin in 18 months.

Morning gents,
I'm looking for a modern Stern...from 2002 onwards CSI, 24, Pirates, Ripley's, Elvis, Sopranos etc etc
Looking in the price range of £2k - £2.5k.
Not to fussed about cabinet condition etc just so long as it all works.

Thanks.
Shame you've bought as I have a rather nice T3 for around 2K :)

Si

WPT. Fantastic game, minter than a lorry load of Colgate. Family are loving it, even the wife was playing it until 11pm the other night. Never had so much positive feedback from my family before, and this is my 8th pin in 18 months.

My old one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom