What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Modern(ish) Stern/JJP titles

Tyke

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
Having had a couple of years out of the hobby for health reasons I'm now fit and ready to get back into the game of pinball :)

I'm looking for a modern(ish) Stern or JJP title. A few below that comes to mind. Not sure I can stretch to current prem/LE prices 😧 Trying to stay within a 7k budget... I may be way off and out of touch!

Star Trek
Godzilla
GnR
JP2
Alien
Dialed In
WOZ

If anyone is thinking of selling any of the above please drop me a PM it would be much appreciated.

Hey, I have a Mando LE and a deadpool pro that I’m up for selling. If you’re interested get in touch. Thanks.

Having had a couple of years out of the hobby for health reasons I'm now fit and ready to get back into the game of pinball :)

I'm looking for a modern(ish) Stern or JJP title. A few below that comes to mind. Not sure I can stretch to current prem/LE prices 😧 Trying to stay within a 7k budget... I may be way off and out of touch!

Star Trek
Godzilla
GnR
JP2
Alien
Dialed In
WOZ

If anyone is thinking of selling any of the above please drop me a PM it would be much appreciated.

Godzilla and JP2 are two of the greatest games ever made and jam packed with fun code to keep you busy

Both have sold recently for 7k ish

Welcome back Mike, sorry to hear about the C but great to hear you're in remission mate. Happy hunting, some great pins in that list and I'm sure one, if not more, will turn up shortly... :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom